We are planning our 5th trip to Costa Rica at Christmas for 10-11 days with our twin 15 year olds. We've been to Arenal, Domincal, Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui, Punta Uva, Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero, and Rafiki Safari. Husband and I have also been to Drake Bay. We'd like to spend most of our time near the ocean, and a requirement is a place where the boys can boogie board and possibly surf. We also want to have some wildlife experiences as well. Can anyone comment on the area of Playa Zancudo...i.e. activities, restaurants, vibe, environment? I don't see many posts about this area. We were thinking of spending half our time there, at possibly Cabinas los Cocos, and the other half at Tiskita Jungle Lodge, because it would minimize our in-country travel time, provide a good Eco lodge experience and has great reviews. Other suggestions much appreciated as well. We have used this forum to plan all of our trips.
5th Trip w/ 15 yr olds; Playa Zancudo & Tiskita Jungle Lodge? Other?
- 1 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 2 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 3 please help!
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 6 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 7 Belize
- 8 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 9 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 10 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 11 Excellence Resort advice
- 12 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 13 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 14 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 15 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 16 Costa rica questions?
- 17 Baja California
- 18 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 19 Motorcycles
- 20 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 21 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 22 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 23 Nude sunbathing advice
- 24 1st Time to CR
- 25 Central America Real Estate Jobs