We are planning our 5th trip to Costa Rica at Christmas for 10-11 days with our twin 15 year olds. We've been to Arenal, Domincal, Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui, Punta Uva, Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero, and Rafiki Safari. Husband and I have also been to Drake Bay. We'd like to spend most of our time near the ocean, and a requirement is a place where the boys can boogie board and possibly surf. We also want to have some wildlife experiences as well. Can anyone comment on the area of Playa Zancudo...i.e. activities, restaurants, vibe, environment? I don't see many posts about this area. We were thinking of spending half our time there, at possibly Cabinas los Cocos, and the other half at Tiskita Jungle Lodge, because it would minimize our in-country travel time, provide a good Eco lodge experience and has great reviews. Other suggestions much appreciated as well. We have used this forum to plan all of our trips.
5th Trip w/ 15 yr olds; Playa Zancudo & Tiskita Jungle Lodge? Other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Guatemala customs question
- 4 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 5 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 6 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 7 booking rooms for spring break
- 8 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 9 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 10 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 11 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 12 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 Costa Rica questions
- 14 Mextrotter
- 15 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 16 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 17 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 18 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 19 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 20 costa rica
- 21 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 22 Car rental Cancun
- 23 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 24 Christmas in Puebla?
- 25 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize