Me and my partner are planning a 4 week trip to Central America in August of 2013.
We are trying to sort a rough plan now but are having difficulty as seems to be so many places to see! We are thinking of flying into Cancun (as it seems to be the cheapest) and would like to go to Belize and Guatemala (any must see places??). We are not sure whether to go to Honduras and fly out of there or pop down to Nicaragua with the hope of flying out of Costa Rica?
A few people I have spoken to have recommended Nicaragua but I'm not sure if thats a little too far for a 4 week trip?
Any advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 2 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 3 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 4 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 5 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 6 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 7 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 8 Merida in March
- 9 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 10 Mexico in March - questions
- 11 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 12 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 13 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 14 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 15 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 16 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 17 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 18 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 19 travel in Yucatan
- 20 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 21 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 22 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 23 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 24 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 25 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids