Me and my partner are planning a 4 week trip to Central America in August of 2013.
We are trying to sort a rough plan now but are having difficulty as seems to be so many places to see! We are thinking of flying into Cancun (as it seems to be the cheapest) and would like to go to Belize and Guatemala (any must see places??). We are not sure whether to go to Honduras and fly out of there or pop down to Nicaragua with the hope of flying out of Costa Rica?
A few people I have spoken to have recommended Nicaragua but I'm not sure if thats a little too far for a 4 week trip?
Any advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 2 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 3 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 4 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 5 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 6 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 7 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 8 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 11 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 12 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 13 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 14 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 15 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 16 Tulum (camping)
- 17 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 18 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 19 Riviera Maya
- 20 Excursions
- 21 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 22 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 23 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 24 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 25 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb