Me and my partner are planning a 4 week trip to Central America in August of 2013.
We are trying to sort a rough plan now but are having difficulty as seems to be so many places to see! We are thinking of flying into Cancun (as it seems to be the cheapest) and would like to go to Belize and Guatemala (any must see places??). We are not sure whether to go to Honduras and fly out of there or pop down to Nicaragua with the hope of flying out of Costa Rica?
A few people I have spoken to have recommended Nicaragua but I'm not sure if thats a little too far for a 4 week trip?
Any advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/blackcore-edge-/
- 2 Ideas for month travel
- 3 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 4 Ideas for activities in Riviera Maya vicinity
- 5 Carnival 2017 in Panama City
- 6 Driving in Mexico
- 7 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 8 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 9 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 12 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 13 unsafe?
- 14 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 15 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 16 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 17 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 18 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 19 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 20 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 21 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 22 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 23 Non tourist beach in December
- 24 Sending things back home.
- 25 Back from Isla Mujeres