Me and my partner are planning a 4 week trip to Central America in August of 2013.
We are trying to sort a rough plan now but are having difficulty as seems to be so many places to see! We are thinking of flying into Cancun (as it seems to be the cheapest) and would like to go to Belize and Guatemala (any must see places??). We are not sure whether to go to Honduras and fly out of there or pop down to Nicaragua with the hope of flying out of Costa Rica?
A few people I have spoken to have recommended Nicaragua but I'm not sure if thats a little too far for a 4 week trip?
Any advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 2 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 3 Returning home
- 4 White hair in Valladolid....
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 7 Uber in Panama
- 8 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 9 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 10 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 11 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 12 4 days in Belize
- 13 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 14 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 15 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 16 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 17 Sayulita in September
- 18 Tulum Ruins
- 19 5 day belize itinerary
- 20 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 21 Copper Canyon
- 22 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 23 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 24 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 25 Belize- whale shark swimming