Me and my partner are planning a 4 week trip to Central America in August of 2013.
We are trying to sort a rough plan now but are having difficulty as seems to be so many places to see! We are thinking of flying into Cancun (as it seems to be the cheapest) and would like to go to Belize and Guatemala (any must see places??). We are not sure whether to go to Honduras and fly out of there or pop down to Nicaragua with the hope of flying out of Costa Rica?
A few people I have spoken to have recommended Nicaragua but I'm not sure if thats a little too far for a 4 week trip?
Any advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
4 weeks in Central America?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 3 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 6 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 7 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 8 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 9 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 10 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 costa rica
- 13 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 15 Car rental Cancun
- 16 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 17 Christmas in Puebla?
- 18 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 19 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 20 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 21 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 22 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 23 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 25 Arenal Groupon