Me and my partner are planning a 4 week trip to Central America in August of 2013.
We are trying to sort a rough plan now but are having difficulty as seems to be so many places to see! We are thinking of flying into Cancun (as it seems to be the cheapest) and would like to go to Belize and Guatemala (any must see places??). We are not sure whether to go to Honduras and fly out of there or pop down to Nicaragua with the hope of flying out of Costa Rica?
A few people I have spoken to have recommended Nicaragua but I'm not sure if thats a little too far for a 4 week trip?
Any advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 First time CR intinerary help
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 dental implants
- 7 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 8 Costa Rica- July trip
- 9 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 12 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 13 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 14 help from a Panamanian
- 15 Best Panama beach area?
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 18 Guanacaste
- 19 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Riu Cancun
- 21 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 22 Passport expires soon
- 23 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 24 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 25 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?