I'm going to be 4 months pregnant when I want to take a trip at the end of March. Coming from NYC I don't want to go too far away, but want something a little more exciting than a Caribbean resort. Is Guatemala safe (assuming I drink bottled water)? Or, any other ideas??
4 months pregnant-- safe to travel to Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 3 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 4 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 5 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 6 Costa rica help
- 7 car rental companies
- 8 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 9 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 10 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo