Was planning to go to Granada, Nic in between mtgs. in San Jose, CR but apparently there is a major transportation strike and I really don't want to spend those days in Managua. So I'm looking for options. Is it practical to think we could fly into Guatemala City and go from there? I haven't started looking at this option so it may be obvious. I like the cultural aspects of travel mostly and photography is a hobby.
4 days only....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 4 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 5 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 6 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 7 Costa rica help
- 8 car rental companies
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo