I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
30 days in Panama for wildlife photography
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 2 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 5 Costa Rica
- 6 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 9 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 10 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 11 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 12 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 14 Tocumen Airport layover
- 15 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 16 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Sayulita infomation
- 18 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 19 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 22 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 23 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 24 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land
- 25 passport expiration date?