I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
30 days in Panama for wildlife photography
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 La paz at christmas
- 4 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 5 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 6 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 7 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 8 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 11 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 12 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 13 Costa Rica questions
- 14 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 15 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 16 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 17 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 18 Rainy season
- 19 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 20 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 booking rooms for spring break
- 23 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 24 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 25 Car Rental in Costa Rica