I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 2 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 3 Food and health in Cancún.
- 4 La Paloma reviews?
- 5 Azul Sensatori
- 6 Westjet flights to Merida
- 7 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 8 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 9 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 10 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 11 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 12 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 13 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 14 Adult only all inclusive
- 15 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 16 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 17 Belize - Where to Go?
- 18 Savegre Hotel
- 19 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 20 Camera & Accessories
- 21 Wildlife in Belize
- 22 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 25 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....