I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Bodybuilding Workout Plans Establish Muscle
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 5 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 First time CR intinerary help
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 dental implants
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Costa Rica- July trip
- 12 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 13 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 15 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 16 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Best Panama beach area?
- 19 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 20 Guanacaste
- 21 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Riu Cancun
- 23 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 24 Passport expires soon
- 25 Los Algodones Baja Mexico