I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun
- 2 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 3 Impulse buy: ticket to Guatemala
- 4 Riviera Maya vs Costa Rica with kids
- 5 Mexico City weather
- 6 Guatemala with 7 year old
- 7 Mexico City alone last week of December
- 8 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 9 Costa Rica with kids
- 10 New Year 2016 Mexico City
- 11 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 12 Riviera Maya itinerary
- 13 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 14 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 15 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 16 Honeymoon August 2016
- 17 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 18 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 19 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 20 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 21 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 22 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 23 Cancun AI resorts
- 24 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 25 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car