I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 2 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 3 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 4 Costa Rica surfing
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Nicaragua money questions
- 7 Rental Car in Mexico
- 8 Blue Hole
- 9 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 10 Panama in December?
- 11 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 12 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 13 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 14 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 15 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 16 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 17 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 18 Costa Rica--first time
- 19 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 20 caravan tour of costa rica
- 21 Car rental in Cancun
- 22 Proposal
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 25 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!