I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 4 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 5 international calling cards
- 6 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 7 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 8 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 9 Archaeological tours
- 10 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 11 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 12 moving to mexico
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanajuato
- 16 Cancun All inclusive
- 17 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 18 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 19 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 20 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 21 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 22 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 23 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 24 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 25 girls getaway