I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
30 days in Panama for wildlife photography
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best places in Baja
- 2 Beachfront in Tulum
- 3 Belize, first time
- 4 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 5 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 6 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 7 Costa Rica with young kids
- 8 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 9 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 10 Security in Oaxaca
- 11 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 12 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 13 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 14 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 15 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 16 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 17 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 18 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 19 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 20 cancun
- 21 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 22 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 23 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Best Starwood Resort for Families (Cancun Langunamar??)