We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun in March
- 2 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 3 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 6 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 7 8 days in costa rica!
- 8 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 9 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 10 Car Rental in Panama
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 12 Belize
- 13 Planning trip to Panama
- 14 Copa Airlines?
- 15 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 16 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 17 bicycle through central america
- 18 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 19 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 20 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 21 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 22 Panama
- 23 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 24 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 25 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles