We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 4 Guatemala customs question
- 5 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 9 booking rooms for spring break
- 10 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 14 Costa Rica questions
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?