We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 2 Help with 5 days touring time
- 3 Costa Rica trip in March
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Safety in Ixtapa
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!