We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City