We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 2 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 5 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 6 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 10 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 11 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 17 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 18 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 19 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 20 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 21 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 22 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 23 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango