We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 2 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 3 costa rica catamaran trips
- 4 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 6 Interbus and San Jose
- 7 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 8 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 9 Cancun nightlife
- 10 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 11 Trip ideas needed please
- 12 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 15 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 16 Playa del Carmen
- 17 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 18 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 19 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 tours to gatun locks panama
- 22 Panama in October
- 23 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 24 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 25 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help