We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 tours to gatun locks panama
- 2 Panama in October
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 Playa del Carmen
- 5 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 6 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 7 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 8 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 9 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 10 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 11 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 12 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 13 Monteverde from Liberia
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 17 mayan ruins family trip
- 18 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 19 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 20 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 21 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 23 Costa Rica Vacation
- 24 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 25 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum