I am so overwhelmed by all of the decisions to make for a trip for our 25th anniversary!! I was looking at the Caribbean first, but now I am leaning more towards the area of Mexico. I want to be spoiled a little, an adult only (or an adult only area of the resort), all inclusive, nightly entertainment (not a club scene, we are 46!), romantic, nice walkable beach, maybe jet skis, maybe golf, and our budget is no more than $4,000 including airfare. Some friends have suggested Secrets resorts. I am appreciative of any and all suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?