Hi, all -
I've finally posted a collection of the photos from my August visit to Guatemala. My friend Sylvia and I spent a week each in Nebaj and San Pedro la Laguna living with host families, volunteering, and studying Spanish. Before and after those weeks we spent time in Antigua, Chichicastenango, Rio Dulce, Livingston, Tikal, Flores, and other villages around Atitlán. I took 1396 photos so it was a little tough editing down to the 160-170 in the collection. Here they are (along with collections from our other trips) if you're interested:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 2 Mirado El Torre Resturant San Isidro De El General CR, BEWARE!
- 3 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 4 Finally made it!
- 5 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 6 First Vacation!
- 7 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 8 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 9 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 10 Itinerary help
- 11 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 12 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 13 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 14 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 15 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 16 Activities in Costa Rica
- 17 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 18 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 19 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 20 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 21 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 22 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 23 Gluten Free Belize
- 24 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 25 buying silver jewelry in cancun
Hi, all -