Hi, all -
I've finally posted a collection of the photos from my August visit to Guatemala. My friend Sylvia and I spent a week each in Nebaj and San Pedro la Laguna living with host families, volunteering, and studying Spanish. Before and after those weeks we spent time in Antigua, Chichicastenango, Rio Dulce, Livingston, Tikal, Flores, and other villages around Atitlán. I took 1396 photos so it was a little tough editing down to the 160-170 in the collection. Here they are (along with collections from our other trips) if you're interested:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get Balanced And Radiant Skin With Your 5 Skin Care Methods!
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Costa Rica January
- 5 Hotel Punta Islita
- 6 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 9 Traveling to Central America
- 10 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 11 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 12 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 13 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 14 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 15 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 16 Shopping
- 17 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 19 Driving in Belize
- 20 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 21 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Mexico City and...?
- 24 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 25 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
Hi, all -