Hi, all -
I've finally posted a collection of the photos from my August visit to Guatemala. My friend Sylvia and I spent a week each in Nebaj and San Pedro la Laguna living with host families, volunteering, and studying Spanish. Before and after those weeks we spent time in Antigua, Chichicastenango, Rio Dulce, Livingston, Tikal, Flores, and other villages around Atitlán. I took 1396 photos so it was a little tough editing down to the 160-170 in the collection. Here they are (along with collections from our other trips) if you're interested:
2007 GUATEMALA PHOTOS POSTED
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 2 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old