Hi, all -
I've finally posted a collection of the photos from my August visit to Guatemala. My friend Sylvia and I spent a week each in Nebaj and San Pedro la Laguna living with host families, volunteering, and studying Spanish. Before and after those weeks we spent time in Antigua, Chichicastenango, Rio Dulce, Livingston, Tikal, Flores, and other villages around Atitlán. I took 1396 photos so it was a little tough editing down to the 160-170 in the collection. Here they are (along with collections from our other trips) if you're interested:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 2 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 3 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 4 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 5 Food and health in Cancún.
- 6 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 7 Azul Sensatori
- 8 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 9 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 10 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 11 La Paloma reviews?
- 12 Westjet flights to Merida
- 13 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 14 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 15 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 16 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 17 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 18 Adult only all inclusive
- 19 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 20 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 21 Belize - Where to Go?
- 22 Savegre Hotel
- 23 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 24 Camera & Accessories
- 25 Wildlife in Belize
Hi, all -