Hi, all -
I've finally posted a collection of the photos from my August visit to Guatemala. My friend Sylvia and I spent a week each in Nebaj and San Pedro la Laguna living with host families, volunteering, and studying Spanish. Before and after those weeks we spent time in Antigua, Chichicastenango, Rio Dulce, Livingston, Tikal, Flores, and other villages around Atitlán. I took 1396 photos so it was a little tough editing down to the 160-170 in the collection. Here they are (along with collections from our other trips) if you're interested:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 2 10 Day Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun to Guatemala
- 5 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 6 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 7 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 8 San Miguel trivia
- 9 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 11 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 14 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 puerto vallarta
- 17 California Baja
- 18 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 23 Mexico City over Christmas
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 info needed on NW Mexico trip
Hi, all -