In Sept/Oct timeframe... Starting in Mexico city interested in an itinerary with outdoors & culture. Thought about Mexico city to Puebla, Oaxaca City, Pueblos Mancomunados, to Puerto escondido... too much? too little? safe? Better off renting a car? Buses OK? Like hiking, biking, swimming, soccer, some history, culture... gracias!
2 weeks in Mexico - help
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Costa Rica trip in March
- 3 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 4 Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 6 Safety in Nicaragua
- 7 Roatan advice
- 8 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 12 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 13 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 14 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 15 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 16 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 17 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 18 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 19 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 20 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 21 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 22 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 23 Backpack vs Wheels
- 24 1st time to Costa Rica
- 25 Help with best all inclusive resort with swim up room or spa?