In Sept/Oct timeframe... Starting in Mexico city interested in an itinerary with outdoors & culture. Thought about Mexico city to Puebla, Oaxaca City, Pueblos Mancomunados, to Puerto escondido... too much? too little? safe? Better off renting a car? Buses OK? Like hiking, biking, swimming, soccer, some history, culture... gracias!
2 weeks in Mexico - help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico Trip
- 2 Osa Hotel Questions
- 3 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 4 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 8 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 9 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 10 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 11 Trip ideas needed please
- 12 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 13 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 14 tours to gatun locks panama
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 17 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 20 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 21 Mex City Restaurant
- 22 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 23 costa rica in two weeks
- 24 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 25 Cancun Hotel