Hi, all -
2 friends and I are venturing to Costa Rica for the 1st time in January. Right now we're planning 3 nights each for Tortuguero and Arenal, 4 nights each for Monteverde and Manual Antonio, and a night in San José both coming and going - 16 nights total. Sound ok? Pat Hewitt is helping with transportation and lodging ideas - I've read great reviews of his work and he was awesome to talk to on the phone today.
I'd appreciate any feedback you experts would like to provide, especially where specific tours and/or guides in each spot are concerned. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthflyup.com/geneticore-boost/
- 2 Best route from La Fortuna to Limon? Cost Rica
- 3 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 7 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 9 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 10 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 11 playa del carmen what to do
- 12 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 17 Panama Canal Excursions
- 18 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 19 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 20 Giving back to Mexio
- 21 2 months in Central America
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
Hi, all -