Hi, all -
2 friends and I are venturing to Costa Rica for the 1st time in January. Right now we're planning 3 nights each for Tortuguero and Arenal, 4 nights each for Monteverde and Manual Antonio, and a night in San José both coming and going - 16 nights total. Sound ok? Pat Hewitt is helping with transportation and lodging ideas - I've read great reviews of his work and he was awesome to talk to on the phone today.
I'd appreciate any feedback you experts would like to provide, especially where specific tours and/or guides in each spot are concerned. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 4 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Mexico in 8 days
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 10 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 11 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 12 Sayulita in September
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Car Rental in Cancun
- 17 Costa Rica
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 20 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 21 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 22 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 23 Planning a trip to Panama
- 24 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize
Hi, all -