Hi, all -
2 friends and I are venturing to Costa Rica for the 1st time in January. Right now we're planning 3 nights each for Tortuguero and Arenal, 4 nights each for Monteverde and Manual Antonio, and a night in San José both coming and going - 16 nights total. Sound ok? Pat Hewitt is helping with transportation and lodging ideas - I've read great reviews of his work and he was awesome to talk to on the phone today.
I'd appreciate any feedback you experts would like to provide, especially where specific tours and/or guides in each spot are concerned. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 live from PV !
- 2 Mexico
- 3 Belize planning help
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Another Yucatan trip report
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 8 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 9 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 10 2017 SMA Trip
- 11 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 12 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 13 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 14 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 18 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 19 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 20 Bocas ??
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 22 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 23 Costa Rica Connection
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
Hi, all -