Hi, all -
2 friends and I are venturing to Costa Rica for the 1st time in January. Right now we're planning 3 nights each for Tortuguero and Arenal, 4 nights each for Monteverde and Manual Antonio, and a night in San José both coming and going - 16 nights total. Sound ok? Pat Hewitt is helping with transportation and lodging ideas - I've read great reviews of his work and he was awesome to talk to on the phone today.
I'd appreciate any feedback you experts would like to provide, especially where specific tours and/or guides in each spot are concerned. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 2 playa del carmen what to do
- 3 Panama Canal Excursions
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 5 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 7 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 8 Giving back to Mexio
- 9 2 months in Central America
- 10 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 12 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 13 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 14 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Belize planning help
- 16 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 17 Excellent News!
- 18 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 19 Mexico earthquake
- 20 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 21 Cabo
- 22 Best plan - suggestions
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 Transport from Mexico City to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 Costa Rica or Belize?
Hi, all -