My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 2 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 3 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 4 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 driving down through mexico
- 7 Things to do in Cabo
- 8 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 9 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 10 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 14 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 17 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 18 unsafe?
- 19 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 23 Driving in Costa Rica
- 24 Playa Mujeres
- 25 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?