My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 2 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 3 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 4 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 7 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 8 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 9 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 10 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 11 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 12 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 13 Music Video
- 14 July Adventure
- 15 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 16 Guatemala trip in August?
- 17 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 18 Driving Central America
- 19 Nicaragua -- connection
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 june trip-help with itinerary
- 22 3 weeks on the west coast
- 23 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 24 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 25 help from a Panamanian