My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Paraiso Beach, Tulum
- 2 Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- 3 Mold in Cancun/Mayan Palace
- 4 Mayan Palace Rivieria Mayan Resort
- 5 Mayan Palace - Riveria Del Maya
- 6 Mayan Palace - PDC Transportation
- 7 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 8 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 12 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 13 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 14 Royal Hideaway construction
- 15 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 16 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 17 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 18 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 19 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 20 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 21 3rd-10th april
- 22 May in Central America
- 23 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 24 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 25 Four night is PV