My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ideas for month travel
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Ideas for activities in Riviera Maya vicinity
- 4 Carnival 2017 in Panama City
- 5 Driving in Mexico
- 6 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 7 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 8 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 9 Driving in CR
- 10 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 11 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 12 unsafe?
- 13 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 14 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 17 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 18 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 19 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 20 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 21 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 22 Non tourist beach in December
- 23 Sending things back home.
- 24 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 25 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?