My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 2 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 3 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 4 Returning home
- 5 White hair in Valladolid....
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 8 Uber in Panama
- 9 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 10 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 11 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 12 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 13 4 days in Belize
- 14 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 15 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 16 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 17 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 18 Sayulita in September
- 19 Tulum Ruins
- 20 5 day belize itinerary
- 21 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 22 Copper Canyon
- 23 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 24 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 25 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.