My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
1st Trip to Belize Recommendations-2 Young Professionals
- 1 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 2 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 3 Costa Rica Driver
- 4 please help!
- 5 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 6 Belize
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 9 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 14 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 15 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 16 Excellence Resort advice
- 17 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 18 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 19 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 20 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 21 Costa rica questions?
- 22 Baja California
- 23 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 24 Motorcycles
- 25 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica