My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
1st Trip to Belize Recommendations-2 Young Professionals
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 4 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 5 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 6 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 7 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 8 Central America travel over New Year's
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 11 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 12 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 13 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 14 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica help
- 16 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 17 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 18 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 19 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 20 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 21 Belize in June?
- 22 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 25 How to climb volcanoes at night