My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
1st Trip to Belize Recommendations-2 Young Professionals
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 3 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 6 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 9 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Belize Itinerary help!
- 12 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 13 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon