My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPPORT C*Are
- 2 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Aura in Cozumel all-inclusive?Anyone recently??
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 6 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 7 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 8 Best plan - suggestions
- 9 Mexico City over Christmas
- 10 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 11 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 12 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 15 Cozumel airport transfers
- 16 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 17 Vacation choices
- 18 Puerto Vallarta
- 19 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 20 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 21 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 22 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 23 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 24 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 25 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?