My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 3 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Sayulita in September
- 6 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 9 Renting Car in Mexico
- 10 Car Rental in Cancun
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 13 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 14 reliable car rental company??
- 15 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 16 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 17 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 18 Planning a trip to Panama
- 19 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 22 best air route san diego to san jose
- 23 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 24 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 25 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?