My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
1st Trip to Belize Recommendations-2 Young Professionals
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 7 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 8 Help with 5 days touring time
- 9 Costa Rica trip in March
- 10 Safety in Ixtapa
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 13 Adopt an animal donation?
- 14 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 17 Roatan advice
- 18 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 19 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 20 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 21 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 22 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 23 Safety in Nicaragua
- 24 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 25 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?