My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 2 Mexico in March - questions
- 3 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 4 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 5 Merida in March
- 6 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 9 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 10 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 11 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 12 travel in Yucatan
- 13 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 14 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 15 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 16 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 20 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 21 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 22 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 23 Another Yucatan trip report
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Cabo San Lucas weather in November