My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/apexatropin/
- 2 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 3 Cancun all inclusive
- 4 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 5 Returning home
- 6 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 10 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 12 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 13 White hair in Valladolid....
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Roatan
- 16 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 19 Driving Time
- 20 Guanajuato
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 23 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Caribe Resort