Hi. We are taking a last minute trip to Costa Rica in Feb. I don't know anyone who has traveled there so I need a little help. We are in our 40's and looking for a beach resort for some of our trip to relax (maybe 4 star). We also want to try zip lining, horse back riding and maybe snorkeling. After reading about Costa Rica online it seems like I should really be around Arenal for activities but Tamarindo Beach for the Beach resorts. They are not close. We are flying into SJO but we maybe could fly out of LIR to end up by the beaches. What would be the best way to get to Tamarindo from Arenal? Such a short time frame but I would like to experience as much as possible withat least 1 day on the beach. Any suggestions? would really appreciate it. Any good resorts in Arenal?
1st time Costa Rica 5 day trip?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 6 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 7 Help with 5 days touring time
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Safety in Ixtapa
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 12 Adopt an animal donation?
- 13 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 14 Cabo San Lucas
- 15 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 16 Roatan advice
- 17 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 18 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 19 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 20 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 21 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 22 Safety in Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 24 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 25 Help on Rental Car Advice