Hi. We are taking a last minute trip to Costa Rica in Feb. I don't know anyone who has traveled there so I need a little help. We are in our 40's and looking for a beach resort for some of our trip to relax (maybe 4 star). We also want to try zip lining, horse back riding and maybe snorkeling. After reading about Costa Rica online it seems like I should really be around Arenal for activities but Tamarindo Beach for the Beach resorts. They are not close. We are flying into SJO but we maybe could fly out of LIR to end up by the beaches. What would be the best way to get to Tamarindo from Arenal? Such a short time frame but I would like to experience as much as possible withat least 1 day on the beach. Any suggestions? would really appreciate it. Any good resorts in Arenal?
1st time Costa Rica 5 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)