Hi. We are taking a last minute trip to Costa Rica in Feb. I don't know anyone who has traveled there so I need a little help. We are in our 40's and looking for a beach resort for some of our trip to relax (maybe 4 star). We also want to try zip lining, horse back riding and maybe snorkeling. After reading about Costa Rica online it seems like I should really be around Arenal for activities but Tamarindo Beach for the Beach resorts. They are not close. We are flying into SJO but we maybe could fly out of LIR to end up by the beaches. What would be the best way to get to Tamarindo from Arenal? Such a short time frame but I would like to experience as much as possible withat least 1 day on the beach. Any suggestions? would really appreciate it. Any good resorts in Arenal?
1st time Costa Rica 5 day trip?
- 1 Parsimina Turtle Conservation (Costa Rica - near Tortuguero)
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala