I and my wife have 10 hours stop over on a Sunday night in Guatemala City. Is there anything we can do to kill time? Can we find a cheap hotel near the airport?
10 hours in Guatemala City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 2 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 3 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 4 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 5 Costa Rica questions
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 8 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Rainy season
- 11 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 12 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 13 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 14 booking rooms for spring break
- 15 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 16 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 17 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 18 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 19 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 20 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 21 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 22 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 23 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 24 Mextrotter
- 25 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA