I and my wife have 10 hours stop over on a Sunday night in Guatemala City. Is there anything we can do to kill time? Can we find a cheap hotel near the airport?
10 hours in Guatemala City
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico for 1 month, advice needed
- 2 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 3 Nosara from Monteverde and from Nosara to SJ airport
- 4 help with accomodations for family of 4 in Playa del Carmen
- 5 Sansa Regional, Costa Rica Question
- 6 Half moon bay or Akumal Bay
- 7 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 8 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 9 Older Gay Couple going to Cancun
- 10 Suggestions in CR, MX, Nicaragua or... ?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 OAXACA/DF TRIP Day of the Dead?
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 15 Need help in learning Spanish
- 16 Has anyone been in Mexico for Day of the Dead?
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 Best hotels in Playa de Carmen?
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 21 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 22 Shout out to OceanBreeze1 (OB1)
- 23 which all inclusive
- 24 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 25 Apt rental in SMdA & Oaxaco