I am planning to travel to Guatemala in July. I am studying at the Spanish Academy Antiguena in Antigua.. I have been doing some research on these forums and it seems that many people have switched their locations to study in other places during their trips - such as going to San Pedro La Laguna. While I am in Antigua I had planned on travelling to other locations throughout the country on the weekends since I will be in class on the weekdays.In your opinion, is staying a month in Antigua too long? Should I spend half the time in another location such as San Pedro La Laguna ?
1 month in Guatemala - should I switch locations?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR