I am planning to travel to Guatemala in July. I am studying at the Spanish Academy Antiguena in Antigua.. I have been doing some research on these forums and it seems that many people have switched their locations to study in other places during their trips - such as going to San Pedro La Laguna. While I am in Antigua I had planned on travelling to other locations throughout the country on the weekends since I will be in class on the weekdays.In your opinion, is staying a month in Antigua too long? Should I spend half the time in another location such as San Pedro La Laguna ?
1 month in Guatemala - should I switch locations?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 4 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 10 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Somewhere hot!
- 13 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 14 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 15 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old