I am planning to travel to Guatemala in July. I am studying at the Spanish Academy Antiguena in Antigua.. I have been doing some research on these forums and it seems that many people have switched their locations to study in other places during their trips - such as going to San Pedro La Laguna. While I am in Antigua I had planned on travelling to other locations throughout the country on the weekends since I will be in class on the weekdays.In your opinion, is staying a month in Antigua too long? Should I spend half the time in another location such as San Pedro La Laguna ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesszone.com/follicle-rx-mexico/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Homestay
- 4 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 5 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 6 Costa Rica
- 7 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 8 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 9 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 10 Planning a trip to Panama
- 11 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 12 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 14 best air route san diego to san jose
- 15 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 16 reliable car rental company??
- 17 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 18 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 19 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 20 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 21 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 22 Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 24 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 25 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...