I am planning to travel to Guatemala in July. I am studying at the Spanish Academy Antiguena in Antigua.. I have been doing some research on these forums and it seems that many people have switched their locations to study in other places during their trips - such as going to San Pedro La Laguna. While I am in Antigua I had planned on travelling to other locations throughout the country on the weekends since I will be in class on the weekdays.In your opinion, is staying a month in Antigua too long? Should I spend half the time in another location such as San Pedro La Laguna ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 3 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Interjet Airline
- 6 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 7 One month surf and yoga
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 10 Returning home
- 11 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 12 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 13 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 14 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 15 Cancun all inclusive
- 16 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 17 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 18 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 19 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 21 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 Roatan
- 24 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017