I am planning to travel to Guatemala in July. I am studying at the Spanish Academy Antiguena in Antigua.. I have been doing some research on these forums and it seems that many people have switched their locations to study in other places during their trips - such as going to San Pedro La Laguna. While I am in Antigua I had planned on travelling to other locations throughout the country on the weekends since I will be in class on the weekdays.In your opinion, is staying a month in Antigua too long? Should I spend half the time in another location such as San Pedro La Laguna ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 2 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 3 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 4 Merida in March
- 5 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 6 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 7 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 8 Mexico in March - questions
- 9 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 10 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 11 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 12 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 15 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 16 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 17 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 18 travel in Yucatan
- 19 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 20 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 21 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 22 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 23 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 24 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 25 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?