We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://www.argacademy.com/
- 2 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 3 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 4 Posts about moving
- 5 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 6 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 7 Report link not working
- 8 deleting own postings
- 9 New forum Vbulliten
- 10 Post notifications do not load.
- 11 The time stamp is off .. again
- 12 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 13 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 14 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 15 Being banned and not understanding why
- 16 Times off by an hour
- 17 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 18 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 19 U.K. Lobdon
- 20 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 21 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 22 Venice - Triest coast
- 23 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 24 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 25 Europe forum