We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Site VERY slow today
- 2 Problems with fodors.com
- 3 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 4 Escorted Tour Forum
- 5 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 6 Fewer guidebooks?
- 7 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 8 Search feature doesn't work
- 9 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 10 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 11 Paris in October
- 12 Past comments missing
- 13 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 14 Where did the lounge go?
- 15 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 16 BryanC75 !!
- 17 Question about Forum Survey
- 18 Fodors survey?
- 19 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 20 Ads appearing right below OP
- 21 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 22 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 23 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 24 Emailing a Post
- 25 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast