We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/optimum-garcinia-plus
- 2 the fact that the immoderate-gre
- 3 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 4 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 5 Rejected for administrator?
- 6 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 7 contact a member
- 8 Something odd happening on the Asia Forum
- 9 Is there a way to select 2 countries?
- 10 Northwest road trip
- 11 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 12 All inclusive ideas
- 13 fifth tag
- 14 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 15 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 16 POST DELETED
- 17 Problem with Fodors on Chrome
- 18 Error messages
- 19 Why are weddings full of drama?
- 20 Skiathos/Skopelos or Zani/Lefkada
- 21 Travel to swiss with kids
- 22 testing formating
- 23 Inverness to Edinburgh
- 24 Need area maps within countries/regions/cities
- 25 Costa Rica - Where to Stay and What to Do