We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Where is the General forum?
- 2 Posting Survey on Travel Forum?
- 3 ATTENTION MODERATORS - LOTS OF ADS
- 4 Trip Reports
- 5 How to select a specific country
- 6 Locked out - need help
- 7 Attn: Paul O'Brien, Sr. Community Manager
- 8 Feedback on new profile
- 9 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 10 Black screen
- 11 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 12 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 13 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 14 Maine in Autumn
- 15 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 16 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 17 Charging Apple devices
- 18 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 19 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 20 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 21 Cannot post to a thread
- 22 Travel adapters and converters
- 23 places to see
- 24 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 25 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum