We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Contacting the editors
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 Europe forum
- 4 Korean Posts
- 5 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 6 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 7 tours in savannah
- 8 Forum redesign progress?
- 9 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 10 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 11 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 12 helping people find their posts
- 13 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 14 Are your times all messed up?
- 15 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 16 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 17 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 18 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 19 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 20 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 21 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 22 No access to Lounge
- 23 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 24 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 25 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum