We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 생활바카라❇*•❇ ＫＯＯ２８.ＣＯＭ ❇•*❇생활바카라
- 2 highlight the date?
- 3 Main Site Search update
- 4 Bad Request Message
- 5 Train from Avignon to Aix-en-Provence
- 6 No more lounge?
- 7 Wht do I have to sign in every day to comment?
- 8 big sur monteray and Yosemite
- 9 Summer Loving.....
- 10 Sixt fraudulent damage claim spain
- 11 Why are boards not updating, and fix the *** jump
- 12 No page found and kicked off
- 13 Shopping close to Route 81?
- 14 Black Viatour Advert Box
- 15 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 16 Please de-Google Yourselves
- 17 Outdated Listing(s) in Destinations
- 18 A bug on Fodors
- 19 My screen goes black,
- 20 AdBloc Plus
- 21 Please bring back the numbered topic list
- 22 Help! Planning Italy & trains
- 23 Introducing MeganM
- 24 Problem accessing old trip reports
- 25 France travel help