We're looking for writers based in Zimbabwe/Zambia and Tanzania with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Zimbabwe/Zambia or Tanzania, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to writers @fodors.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 travel insurance
- 2 Full page advert that takes over Fodors
- 3 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 4 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 5 Error using 'Change Forum'
- 6 Colors - are they permanently discontinued?
- 7 not all threads are topping as they should
- 8 Change Forum not working
- 9 Can't close ads on mobile version
- 10 Christmas time in Germany and New Year's Eve in Amsterdam
- 11 Reply Count Not Updating
- 12 Report Abuse buttons not working
- 13 HELP! SDHC Card says: Card is not Formatted. Format the Card.
- 14 Travel to europe
- 15 French village stay
- 16 Hello Fodors Staff
- 17 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 18 how to delete a mistaken review
- 19 Submit & Preview Not Working on Some Forums with Pasted Text
- 20 Copy and Paste Still not Working
- 21 Search Update
- 22 Passport
- 23 Help with country posting in title
- 24 Riverboat/bike tours in Europe
- 25 Suspected malware topic on the forum