We're looking for writers based in Rwanda and Uganda with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Rwanda or Uganda, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://trytestoultra.com/
- 2 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 3 Student visa renewal setback
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 6 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 7 Seattle, Washington
- 8 Fodors password
- 9 Recent Spam Attacks
- 10 No more spam tonight!
- 11 Korean Posts
- 12 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 13 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 14 Contacting the editors
- 15 Europe forum
- 16 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 17 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 18 tours in savannah
- 19 Forum redesign progress?
- 20 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 21 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 22 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 23 helping people find their posts
- 24 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 25 Are your times all messed up?