We're looking for writers based in Rwanda and Uganda with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Rwanda or Uganda, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Passport
- 2 Help with country posting in title
- 3 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 4 Riverboat/bike tours in Europe
- 5 Suspected malware topic on the forum
- 6 Search Update
- 7 Formatting issue on my Kindle Fire
- 8 Tim Store at Rome Airport Fiumicino
- 9 Reply Count Not Updating
- 10 Banner Ads prevent page from loading
- 11 Please reinstate annhig
- 12 Please reinstate ira
- 13 House swaps
- 14 Problem with Firefox
- 15 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 16 Clone thread
- 17 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 18 taking pics with my phone
- 19 Umbria Writers Needed
- 20 Can't access The Lounge
- 21 Can't Read Posts on my Samsung Phone
- 22 Writers Need for New Zealand Guide
- 23 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 24 No "report abuse" flag on original posts
- 25 Anyone gone through the marriage visa in the UK?