We're looking for writers based in Rwanda and Uganda with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of African Safaris.
If you are working in Rwanda or Uganda, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 2 Problems with new profile page
- 3 Feedback on new profile
- 4 Edit featured needed
- 5 Los Angeles first time - couple
- 6 Disembarkment from Southampton Cruise Terminal
- 7 YYZ to ALT to MCO
- 8 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 9 What's the point of a travel forum
- 10 Member communications
- 11 Test
- 12 Lots of Unsolicited Emails from Fodors/Random House
- 13 Triangle failures
- 14 I broke my triangle or my triangle is broken.
- 15 time stamp is off
- 16 iOS Device(s) - In-app purchase issue
- 17 "Date vs Relevance" gone?
- 18 Traveling thru Pearson to US
- 19 Leave this page?
- 20 Croatia - 8-10 days - 4 days sailing
- 21 ATTENTION MODERATORS - LOTS OF ADS
- 22 Where is the General forum?
- 23 Trip Reports
- 24 Posting Survey on Travel Forum?
- 25 How to select a specific country