We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 2 Full page advert that takes over Fodors
- 3 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 4 Error using 'Change Forum'
- 5 Colors - are they permanently discontinued?
- 6 not all threads are topping as they should
- 7 Change Forum not working
- 8 Can't close ads on mobile version
- 9 Christmas time in Germany and New Year's Eve in Amsterdam
- 10 Reply Count Not Updating
- 11 Report Abuse buttons not working
- 12 HELP! SDHC Card says: Card is not Formatted. Format the Card.
- 13 Travel to europe
- 14 French village stay
- 15 Hello Fodors Staff
- 16 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 17 how to delete a mistaken review
- 18 Submit & Preview Not Working on Some Forums with Pasted Text
- 19 Copy and Paste Still not Working
- 20 Search Update
- 21 Passport
- 22 Help with country posting in title
- 23 Riverboat/bike tours in Europe
- 24 Suspected malware topic on the forum
- 25 Formatting issue on my Kindle Fire