We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 2 New search procedure
- 3 The new welcome/profile doesn't show on my iPad.
- 4 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 5 Carribean forum
- 6 Apartment Vs Hotel
- 7 How to find threads I started?
- 8 How come I have to double click for my profile?
- 9 insurance for stay at home friend
- 10 Sleazy post on Canada forum
- 11 SPAM attack on Asia forum
- 12 test
- 13 Cannot post on Europe board
- 14 Opinions on tipping this employee
- 15 What happened to our Hotel Reviews?
- 16 not all threads are topping as they should
- 17 E-mail Notifications
- 18 Formatting issue on my Kindle Fire
- 19 Europe February Travel
- 20 Full page advert that takes over Fodors
- 21 travel insurance
- 22 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 23 Error using 'Change Forum'
- 24 Colors - are they permanently discontinued?
- 25 Change Forum not working