We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Search Update
- 2 Problem with Firefox
- 3 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 4 Clone thread
- 5 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 6 taking pics with my phone
- 7 Umbria Writers Needed
- 8 Banner Ads prevent page from loading
- 9 Can't access The Lounge
- 10 Can't Read Posts on my Samsung Phone
- 11 Writers Need for New Zealand Guide
- 12 Reply Count Not Updating
- 13 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 14 No "report abuse" flag on original posts
- 15 Anyone gone through the marriage visa in the UK?
- 16 "Change Forum" function not working
- 17 Unable to open threads on iPhone
- 18 Forum Topics by Date
- 19 Confused Traveler
- 20 Best Restaurants on Long Beach Island, NJ
- 21 Europe forum hacked? Or just poor translation?
- 22 Paris Pass???
- 23 highlight the date?
- 24 Main Site Search update
- 25 Bad Request Message