We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 at the moment strugg
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 4 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 5 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 6 Unable to Post a New Topic
- 7 submit not working on US Forum with Washington State tag
- 8 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 9 Travel help from Baltimore to Hilton Head
- 10 Signing off on iPad
- 11 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 12 Can't post links from word doc
- 13 9 days itinerary from North to South
- 14 Rejected for administrator?
- 15 contact a member
- 16 Something odd happening on the Asia Forum
- 17 Is there a way to select 2 countries?
- 18 Northwest road trip
- 19 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 20 All inclusive ideas
- 21 fifth tag
- 22 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 23 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 24 POST DELETED
- 25 Problem with Fodors on Chrome