We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Reply Count Not Updating
- 2 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 3 Umbria Writers Needed
- 4 No "report abuse" flag on original posts
- 5 Writers Need for New Zealand Guide
- 6 Anyone gone through the marriage visa in the UK?
- 7 "Change Forum" function not working
- 8 Unable to open threads on iPhone
- 9 Forum Topics by Date
- 10 Confused Traveler
- 11 Best Restaurants on Long Beach Island, NJ
- 12 Europe forum hacked? Or just poor translation?
- 13 Paris Pass???
- 14 highlight the date?
- 15 Main Site Search update
- 16 Bad Request Message
- 17 Train from Avignon to Aix-en-Provence
- 18 No more lounge?
- 19 Wht do I have to sign in every day to comment?
- 20 big sur monteray and Yosemite
- 21 Summer Loving.....
- 22 Sixt fraudulent damage claim spain
- 23 Why are boards not updating, and fix the *** jump
- 24 No page found and kicked off
- 25 Shopping close to Route 81?