We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 2 Maine in Autumn
- 3 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 4 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 5 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 6 Feedback on new profile
- 7 Charging Apple devices
- 8 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 9 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 10 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 11 Cannot post to a thread
- 12 Travel adapters and converters
- 13 places to see
- 14 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 15 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 16 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 17 Unable to Post a New Topic
- 18 submit not working on US Forum with Washington State tag
- 19 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 20 Travel help from Baltimore to Hilton Head
- 21 Signing off on iPad
- 22 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 23 Can't post links from word doc
- 24 9 days itinerary from North to South
- 25 Rejected for administrator?