We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 helping people find their posts
- 2 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 3 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 4 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 5 Are your times all messed up?
- 6 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 7 Forum redesign progress?
- 8 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 9 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 10 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 11 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 12 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 13 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 14 Recent Spam Attacks
- 15 No access to Lounge
- 16 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 17 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 18 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 19 And now on US forum
- 20 Stop the Death Spiral
- 21 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 22 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 23 Relocated
- 24 Triangle failures
- 25 Can't Report Advertising or Spam