We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 ply just effortlessly just and no longer
- 2 Where is the General forum?
- 3 Posting Survey on Travel Forum?
- 4 ATTENTION MODERATORS - LOTS OF ADS
- 5 Trip Reports
- 6 How to select a specific country
- 7 Locked out - need help
- 8 Attn: Paul O'Brien, Sr. Community Manager
- 9 Feedback on new profile
- 10 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 11 Black screen
- 12 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 13 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 14 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 15 Maine in Autumn
- 16 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 17 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 18 Charging Apple devices
- 19 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 20 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 21 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 22 Cannot post to a thread
- 23 Travel adapters and converters
- 24 places to see
- 25 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads