We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And fake Passports,Driver’s License,
- 2 Can't post links from word doc
- 3 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 4 9 days itinerary from North to South
- 5 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 6 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 7 Rejected for administrator?
- 8 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 9 contact a member
- 10 Something odd happening on the Asia Forum
- 11 Is there a way to select 2 countries?
- 12 Northwest road trip
- 13 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 14 All inclusive ideas
- 15 fifth tag
- 16 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 17 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 18 POST DELETED
- 19 Problem with Fodors on Chrome
- 20 Error messages
- 21 Why are weddings full of drama?
- 22 Skiathos/Skopelos or Zani/Lefkada
- 23 Travel to swiss with kids
- 24 testing formating
- 25 Inverness to Edinburgh