We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 warm island in January or february
- 2 Staples ad is too wide
- 3 Fewer guidebooks?
- 4 Search feature doesn't work
- 5 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 6 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 7 Site VERY slow today
- 8 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 9 Problems with fodors.com
- 10 Escorted Tour Forum
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 13 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 14 Paris in October
- 15 Past comments missing
- 16 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 17 Where did the lounge go?
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 BryanC75 !!
- 20 Question about Forum Survey
- 21 Fodors survey?
- 22 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 23 Ads appearing right below OP
- 24 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 25 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards