We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://www.argacademy.com/
- 2 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 3 Apple iOS 11
- 4 Fodor's help
- 5 This might be old news, but Lounge to remain closed when new format arrives
- 6 Report link not working
- 7 Posting on two areas
- 8 This is nuts!
- 9 Annoying having to sign in
- 10 Watch a question
- 11 Paris for 3 Days, Italy for 2 weeks?
- 12 Ads cover the screen
- 13 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 14 Please mark my post as report
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 17 Posts about moving
- 18 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 19 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 20 deleting own postings
- 21 New forum Vbulliten
- 22 Post notifications do not load.
- 23 The time stamp is off .. again
- 24 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 25 Slow and No Loading of Fodors