We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Morocco guidebook, specifically concerning the High Atlas region.
If you are working in Morocco, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/gainxt/
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 Relocated
- 4 Triangle failures
- 5 Stop the Death Spiral
- 6 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 7 Thread on Europe board disappeared?
- 8 Confusion over platform change?
- 9 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 10 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 11 Kindly restore Otherchelebi's excellent thread!
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 14 Thanks, Fodor's monitors!
- 15 Photos Disappeared from Profile?
- 16 southern spain
- 17 Authentication required
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 Student Visa from France to the Uk
- 20 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 21 Rent car in Bangor & return in Halifax possibility
- 22 Spring Family Trip to Italy
- 23 Los Angeles first time - couple
- 24 Road Trip from Fulham to isle Of Skye
- 25 Itinerary for SI-nz