We're looking for writers based in Mexico with deep local knowledge to help update our coverage of the country, specifically for Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Zihuatenejo, and Acapulco.
If you are working or living in Mexico or know any reporters or writers who are currently reside there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire only writers and journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 2 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 3 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 4 Unable to Post a New Topic
- 5 submit not working on US Forum with Washington State tag
- 6 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 7 Travel help from Baltimore to Hilton Head
- 8 Signing off on iPad
- 9 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 10 Can't post links from word doc
- 11 9 days itinerary from North to South
- 12 Rejected for administrator?
- 13 contact a member
- 14 Something odd happening on the Asia Forum
- 15 Is there a way to select 2 countries?
- 16 Northwest road trip
- 17 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 18 All inclusive ideas
- 19 fifth tag
- 20 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 21 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 22 POST DELETED
- 23 Problem with Fodors on Chrome
- 24 Error messages
- 25 Why are weddings full of drama?