We're looking for writers based in Mexico with deep local knowledge to help update our coverage of the country, specifically for Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Zihuatenejo, and Acapulco.
If you are working or living in Mexico or know any reporters or writers who are currently reside there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire only writers and journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Unable to open threads on iPhone
- 2 Writers Need for New Zealand Guide
- 3 Clone thread
- 4 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 5 Reply Count Not Updating
- 6 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 7 Umbria Writers Needed
- 8 No "report abuse" flag on original posts
- 9 Anyone gone through the marriage visa in the UK?
- 10 "Change Forum" function not working
- 11 Forum Topics by Date
- 12 Confused Traveler
- 13 Best Restaurants on Long Beach Island, NJ
- 14 Europe forum hacked? Or just poor translation?
- 15 Paris Pass???
- 16 highlight the date?
- 17 Main Site Search update
- 18 Bad Request Message
- 19 Train from Avignon to Aix-en-Provence
- 20 No more lounge?
- 21 Wht do I have to sign in every day to comment?
- 22 big sur monteray and Yosemite
- 23 Summer Loving.....
- 24 Sixt fraudulent damage claim spain
- 25 Why are boards not updating, and fix the *** jump