We're looking for writers based in Mexico with deep local knowledge to help update our coverage of the country, specifically for Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Zihuatenejo, and Acapulco.
If you are working or living in Mexico or know any reporters or writers who are currently reside there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire only writers and journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Writers Needed for Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 problem with fodor website
- 2 searching for a poster's name
- 3 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 4 Where is my trip report?
- 5 Adding trip report
- 6 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 7 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 8 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 9 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 10 places to see
- 11 Staples ad is too wide
- 12 Search feature doesn't work
- 13 Posting links to ones own website.
- 14 Problems with fodors.com
- 15 warm island in January or february
- 16 Fewer guidebooks?
- 17 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 18 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 19 Site VERY slow today
- 20 Escorted Tour Forum
- 21 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 22 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 23 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 24 Paris in October
- 25 Past comments missing