We're looking for writers based in Mexico with deep local knowledge to help update our coverage of the country, specifically for Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Zihuatenejo, and Acapulco.
If you are working or living in Mexico or know any reporters or writers who are currently reside there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire only writers and journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Croatia - 8-10 days - 4 days sailing
- 2 The time stamp is off .. again
- 3 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 4 Volunteer Moderators are here
- 5 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 6 Being banned and not understanding why
- 7 Times off by an hour
- 8 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 9 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 10 U.K. Lobdon
- 11 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 12 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 13 Venice - Triest coast
- 14 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 15 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 16 Europe forum
- 17 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 18 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 19 Contacting the editors
- 20 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 21 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 22 posts are showing up out of order
- 23 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 24 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 25 Student visa renewal setback