We're looking for writers based in Mexico with deep local knowledge to help update our coverage of the country, specifically for Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Zihuatenejo, and Acapulco.
If you are working or living in Mexico or know any reporters or writers who are currently reside there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire only writers and journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Writers Needed for Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Forums Style Refresh
- 2 Introducing MeganM
- 3 Bad Request Message
- 4 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails
- 5 torento airport
- 6 Trouble posting comments? Please Read
- 7 Double post problem
- 8 Please Take Our Survey
- 9 Writers Needed for Japan
- 10 Search feature doesn't work
- 11 discount cruise
- 12 Train Fare
- 13 Trip to Europe from Australia
- 14 a different 'glitch'
- 15 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 16 Background ad...
- 17 site glitch this evening
- 18 Bad type font in reply box
- 20 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 21 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 22 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 23 Offensive ads
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Removing Double-Postings