We're looking for writers based near the Georgia Coast with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of The Carolinas and Georgia, specifically for destination coverage of the Georgia Coast, from Sapelo Island to Cumberland Island, as well as the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.
If you are working in the Georgia Coast, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Recent Spam Attacks
- 2 Relocated
- 3 Triangle failures
- 4 Stop the Death Spiral
- 5 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 6 Thread on Europe board disappeared?
- 7 Confusion over platform change?
- 8 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 9 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 10 Kindly restore Otherchelebi's excellent thread!
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 13 Thanks, Fodor's monitors!
- 14 Photos Disappeared from Profile?
- 15 southern spain
- 16 Authentication required
- 17 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 18 Student Visa from France to the Uk
- 19 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 20 Rent car in Bangor & return in Halifax possibility
- 21 Spring Family Trip to Italy
- 22 Los Angeles first time - couple
- 23 Road Trip from Fulham to isle Of Skye
- 24 Itinerary for SI-nz
- 25 I broke my triangle or my triangle is broken.