We're looking for writers based near the Georgia Coast with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of The Carolinas and Georgia, specifically for destination coverage of the Georgia Coast, from Sapelo Island to Cumberland Island, as well as the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.
If you are working in the Georgia Coast, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 dise and picks available in the market
- 2 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 3 New search procedure
- 4 The new welcome/profile doesn't show on my iPad.
- 5 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 6 Carribean forum
- 7 Apartment Vs Hotel
- 8 How to find threads I started?
- 9 How come I have to double click for my profile?
- 10 insurance for stay at home friend
- 11 Sleazy post on Canada forum
- 12 SPAM attack on Asia forum
- 13 test
- 14 Cannot post on Europe board
- 15 Opinions on tipping this employee
- 16 What happened to our Hotel Reviews?
- 17 not all threads are topping as they should
- 18 E-mail Notifications
- 19 Formatting issue on my Kindle Fire
- 20 Europe February Travel
- 21 Full page advert that takes over Fodors
- 22 travel insurance
- 23 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 24 Error using 'Change Forum'
- 25 Colors - are they permanently discontinued?