We're looking for writers based near the Georgia Coast with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of The Carolinas and Georgia, specifically for destination coverage of the Georgia Coast, from Sapelo Island to Cumberland Island, as well as the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.
If you are working in the Georgia Coast, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails
- 2 Research on improving your airport experience
- 3 Please Take Our Survey
- 4 Writers Needed for Japan
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 discount cruise
- 7 Train Fare
- 8 Trip to Europe from Australia
- 9 a different 'glitch'
- 10 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 11 Background ad...
- 12 site glitch this evening
- 13 Bad type font in reply box
- 15 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 16 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 17 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 18 Offensive ads
- 19 Where to travel?
- 20 Removing Double-Postings
- 21 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 22 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 23 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 24 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 25 problem with fodor website