We're looking for writers based near the Georgia Coast with deep local knowledge for our guidebook of The Carolinas and Georgia, specifically for destination coverage of the Georgia Coast, from Sapelo Island to Cumberland Island, as well as the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.
If you are working in the Georgia Coast, or a nearby region, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country and your familiarity with both resort and off-the-beaten path areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 nce enhancer development of
- 2 its makers in addition enthusiasm
- 3 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 4 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 5 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 6 Maine in Autumn
- 7 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 8 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 9 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 10 Feedback on new profile
- 11 Charging Apple devices
- 12 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 13 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 14 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 15 Cannot post to a thread
- 16 Travel adapters and converters
- 17 places to see
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 20 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 21 Unable to Post a New Topic
- 22 submit not working on US Forum with Washington State tag
- 23 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 24 Travel help from Baltimore to Hilton Head
- 25 Signing off on iPad