We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Croatia guidebook, specifically to cover the following regions:
Southern Dalmatia (prefer a resident of Dubrovnik & Vicinity)
Central Dalmatia (prefer a resident of Split & Vicinity)
Zagreb (residents of Zagreb only)
Slovenia (residents of Slovenia only)
And here is a full breakdown of the chapters/regions:
1) Zagreb and side trips
4) Kvarner region
5) Northern Dalmatia (including Pag island coverage)
6) Central Dalmatia (including Split and Hvar)
7) Southern Dalmatia (including Dubrovnik and Montenegro)
If you are working in Croatia, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 2 2weeks in Europe
- 3 Recent Spam Attacks
- 4 No access to Lounge
- 5 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 6 Forum redesign progress?
- 7 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 8 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 9 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 10 And now on US forum
- 11 Stop the Death Spiral
- 12 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 13 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 14 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 15 Relocated
- 16 Triangle failures
- 17 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 18 Thread on Europe board disappeared?
- 19 Confusion over platform change?
- 20 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 21 Kindly restore Otherchelebi's excellent thread!
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Thanks, Fodor's monitors!
- 24 Photos Disappeared from Profile?
- 25 southern spain