We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Austria guidebook, specifically concerning the following regions:
Vienna Woods, Lake Neusiedler, and the Danube River
Carinthia and Graz
Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
If you are working in Austria, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 The time stamp is off .. again
- 2 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 3 Volunteer Moderators are here
- 4 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 5 Being banned and not understanding why
- 6 Times off by an hour
- 7 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 8 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 9 U.K. Lobdon
- 10 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 11 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 12 Venice - Triest coast
- 13 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 14 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 15 Europe forum
- 16 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 17 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 18 Contacting the editors
- 19 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 20 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 21 posts are showing up out of order
- 22 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 23 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 24 Student visa renewal setback
- 25 UK Visa Help