We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Austria guidebook, specifically concerning the following regions:
Vienna Woods, Lake Neusiedler, and the Danube River
Carinthia and Graz
Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
If you are working in Austria, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 2 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 3 Posts about moving
- 4 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 5 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 6 Report link not working
- 7 deleting own postings
- 8 New forum Vbulliten
- 9 Post notifications do not load.
- 10 The time stamp is off .. again
- 11 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 12 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 13 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 14 Being banned and not understanding why
- 15 Times off by an hour
- 16 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 17 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 18 U.K. Lobdon
- 19 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 20 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 21 Venice - Triest coast
- 22 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 23 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 24 Europe forum
- 25 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website