We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Austria guidebook, specifically concerning the following regions:
Vienna Woods, Lake Neusiedler, and the Danube River
Carinthia and Graz
Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
If you are working in Austria, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Recent Spam Attacks
- 2 Korean Posts
- 3 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 4 tours in savannah
- 5 Europe forum
- 6 Forum redesign progress?
- 7 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 8 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 9 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 10 helping people find their posts
- 11 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 12 Are your times all messed up?
- 13 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 14 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 15 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 16 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 17 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 18 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 19 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 20 No access to Lounge
- 21 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 22 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 23 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 24 And now on US forum
- 25 Stop the Death Spiral