We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Writer Needed for Vietnam Guidebook
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Fewer guidebooks?
- 2 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 3 Where did the lounge go?
- 4 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 5 BryanC75 !!
- 6 Question about Forum Survey
- 7 Fodors survey?
- 8 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 9 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 10 Ads appearing right below OP
- 11 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 12 Search feature doesn't work
- 13 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 14 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 15 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 16 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 17 Emailing a Post
- 18 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 19 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 20 Packing Tips from You!
- 21 Escorted Tour Forum
- 22 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 23 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
- 24 Post deleted?
- 25 Why can't I get into Fodor's