We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 This might be old news, but Lounge to remain closed when new format arrives
- 2 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 3 Posting on two areas
- 4 This is nuts!
- 5 Annoying having to sign in
- 6 Watch a question
- 7 Paris for 3 Days, Italy for 2 weeks?
- 8 Ads cover the screen
- 9 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 10 Please mark my post as report
- 11 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 12 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 13 Posts about moving
- 14 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 15 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 16 Report link not working
- 17 deleting own postings
- 18 New forum Vbulliten
- 19 Post notifications do not load.
- 20 The time stamp is off .. again
- 21 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 22 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 23 Being banned and not understanding why
- 24 Times off by an hour
- 25 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?