We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Northwest road trip
- 2 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 3 All inclusive ideas
- 4 fifth tag
- 5 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 6 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 7 contact a member
- 8 POST DELETED
- 9 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 10 Problem with Fodors on Chrome
- 11 Error messages
- 12 Why are weddings full of drama?
- 13 Skiathos/Skopelos or Zani/Lefkada
- 14 Travel to swiss with kids
- 15 testing formating
- 16 Inverness to Edinburgh
- 17 Need area maps within countries/regions/cities
- 18 Costa Rica - Where to Stay and What to Do
- 19 time stamp is off
- 20 long running script
- 21 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 22 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 23 Airport Transfers London
- 24 Can't post new topic in Europe forum.
- 25 Rome to Poggibonsi