We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Are your times all messed up?
- 2 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 3 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 4 Forum redesign progress?
- 5 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 6 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 7 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 8 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 9 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 10 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 11 Recent Spam Attacks
- 12 No access to Lounge
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 14 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 15 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 16 And now on US forum
- 17 Stop the Death Spiral
- 18 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 19 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 20 Relocated
- 21 Triangle failures
- 22 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 23 Thread on Europe board disappeared?
- 24 Confusion over platform change?
- 25 Kindly restore Otherchelebi's excellent thread!