We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Shutting down the Lounge
- 2 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 3 Please de-Google Yourselves
- 4 Outdated Listing(s) in Destinations
- 5 A bug on Fodors
- 6 No page found and kicked off
- 7 My screen goes black,
- 8 AdBloc Plus
- 9 Please bring back the numbered topic list
- 10 Help! Planning Italy & trains
- 11 Introducing MeganM
- 12 Problem accessing old trip reports
- 13 France travel help
- 14 Keep losing posts
- 15 Need your guide
- 16 Forums Style Refresh
- 17 Reporting a problem.
- 18 Constantly getting signed out
- 19 My profile picture
- 20 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 21 Bad Request Message
- 22 Orange globes?
- 23 Trouble posting comments? Please Read
- 24 No more trip report symbol?
- 25 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails