We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 No access to Lounge
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 4 Forum redesign progress?
- 5 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 6 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 7 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 8 And now on US forum
- 9 Stop the Death Spiral
- 10 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 11 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 12 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 13 Relocated
- 14 Triangle failures
- 15 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 16 Thread on Europe board disappeared?
- 17 Confusion over platform change?
- 18 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 19 Kindly restore Otherchelebi's excellent thread!
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 22 Thanks, Fodor's monitors!
- 23 Photos Disappeared from Profile?
- 24 southern spain
- 25 Authentication required