We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Writer Needed for Vietnam Guidebook
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Emailing a Post
- 2 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 3 Packing Tips from You!
- 4 Escorted Tour Forum
- 5 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 6 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 7 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
- 8 Search feature doesn't work
- 9 Post deleted?
- 10 Why can't I get into Fodor's
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Country Sort, Search , & Change Forum Not Working
- 13 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 14 Help: Problem with Fodors on a Mac
- 15 International Travel Tips from You!
- 16 Writer Needed for Vietnam Guidebook
- 17 Help....my original screenname has been suspended
- 18 Why Majorca is not on the Top destination in Europe?
- 19 Writers Needed for Croatia Guidebook
- 20 Home base for 2 week stay in Puglia.
- 21 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 22 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 23 Drop down forum menu
- 24 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 25 Tagging help