We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 2 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 3 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 4 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 5 Contacting the editors
- 6 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 7 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 8 posts are showing up out of order
- 9 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 10 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 11 Student visa renewal setback
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 14 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 15 Seattle, Washington
- 16 Fodors password
- 17 Recent Spam Attacks
- 18 No more spam tonight!
- 19 Korean Posts
- 20 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 21 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 22 Europe forum
- 23 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 24 tours in savannah
- 25 Forum redesign progress?