We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Writer Needed for Vietnam Guidebook
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 2 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 3 problem with fodor website
- 4 searching for a poster's name
- 5 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 6 Where is my trip report?
- 7 Adding trip report
- 8 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 9 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 10 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 11 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 12 places to see
- 13 Staples ad is too wide
- 14 Search feature doesn't work
- 15 Posting links to ones own website.
- 16 Problems with fodors.com
- 17 warm island in January or february
- 18 Fewer guidebooks?
- 19 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 20 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 21 Site VERY slow today
- 22 Escorted Tour Forum
- 23 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 24 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 25 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions