We're looking for writers based in Vietnam with deep local knowledge.
If you are working in Vietnam, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to commission over the coming weeks. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country, your comfort level with Vietnamese, and your familiarity with the more remote areas. Strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 When you assemble greater muscle
- 2 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 3 The time stamp is off .. again
- 4 New forum Vbulliten
- 5 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 6 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 7 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 8 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 9 Being banned and not understanding why
- 10 Times off by an hour
- 11 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 12 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 13 U.K. Lobdon
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 15 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 16 Venice - Triest coast
- 17 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 18 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 19 Europe forum
- 20 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 21 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 22 Contacting the editors
- 23 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 24 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 25 posts are showing up out of order