What on earth has happened to the web site? It's running like a pregnant snail and driving me nuts. I haven't changed my software, and other sites are running at their normal speed, so it has to be something on Fodor's end.
Why is it SO slow?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Adding trip report
- 2 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 3 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 4 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 5 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 6 places to see
- 7 Staples ad is too wide
- 8 Search feature doesn't work
- 9 Posting links to ones own website.
- 10 Problems with fodors.com
- 11 warm island in January or february
- 12 Fewer guidebooks?
- 13 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 14 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 15 Site VERY slow today
- 16 Escorted Tour Forum
- 17 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 18 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 19 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 20 Paris in October
- 21 Past comments missing
- 22 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 23 Where did the lounge go?
- 24 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 25 BryanC75 !!