What on earth has happened to the web site? It's running like a pregnant snail and driving me nuts. I haven't changed my software, and other sites are running at their normal speed, so it has to be something on Fodor's end.
Why is it SO slow?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 2 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 3 Paris in October
- 4 Past comments missing
- 5 Fewer guidebooks?
- 6 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 7 Where did the lounge go?
- 8 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 9 BryanC75 !!
- 10 Question about Forum Survey
- 11 Fodors survey?
- 12 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 13 Ads appearing right below OP
- 14 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 15 Search feature doesn't work
- 16 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 17 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 18 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 19 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 20 Emailing a Post
- 21 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 22 Packing Tips from You!
- 23 Escorted Tour Forum
- 24 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 25 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania