What on earth has happened to the web site? It's running like a pregnant snail and driving me nuts. I haven't changed my software, and other sites are running at their normal speed, so it has to be something on Fodor's end.
Why is it SO slow?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 2 Why can't I get inton the Lounge?
- 3 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 4 Asking a question to a specific person
- 5 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 6 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 7 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 8 Two accounts
- 9 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 10 Edit issue
- 11 Logging Out
- 12 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 13 "Preview" not working.
- 14 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 15 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 16 Firefox
- 17 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 18 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 19 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 20 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 21 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 22 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 23 New Forum
- 24 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 25 Get rid of that banner!!!