What on earth has happened to the web site? It's running like a pregnant snail and driving me nuts. I haven't changed my software, and other sites are running at their normal speed, so it has to be something on Fodor's end.
Why is it SO slow?
- 1 Posting Trip Report on Two Forums Simultaneously?
- 2 How to read only new posts on threads I've already read
- 3 Does an URL have to show up as BOLD text?
- 4 New format issue
- 5 To Fodor's-Flashing ads
- 6 I'm so confused.
- 7 why make it so difficult to get to the lounge
- 8 Is the lounge totally gone to new posters???
- 9 How to respond to replys
- 10 Things that don't work
- 11 android phone
- 12 Why can't I comment on a news item?
- 13 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 14 "Back to the top" does not work
- 15 Problems reading Fodor's on my Kindle
- 16 Change Forums Headding
- 17 where is my folder?
- 18 About Eiffel Tower
- 19 Why can't I see the Lounge when I use Google Chrome?
- 20 New layout
- 21 Is Fodors having server problems?
- 22 Thank you, Fodors IT staff
- 23 need more info from a member
- 24 Kindle Fire problem today with Fodors
- 25 Members' numbers of posts.