What on earth has happened to the web site? It's running like a pregnant snail and driving me nuts. I haven't changed my software, and other sites are running at their normal speed, so it has to be something on Fodor's end.
Why is it SO slow?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Escorted Tour Forum
- 2 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 3 Fewer guidebooks?
- 4 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 5 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 6 Site VERY slow today
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 9 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 10 Paris in October
- 11 Past comments missing
- 12 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 13 Where did the lounge go?
- 14 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 15 BryanC75 !!
- 16 Question about Forum Survey
- 17 Fodors survey?
- 18 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 19 Ads appearing right below OP
- 20 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 21 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 22 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 23 Emailing a Post
- 24 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 25 Packing Tips from You!