I tried to trouble shoot this but can't see any rhyme nor reason. Happens on all of the forums but intermittently. Started acting up today. On most pages/screens things look fine. But about 1/4 of the time when I click on a thread or a different forum, instead of everything being flush left justified like normal - everything is centered. Even the Forum title and the thread lists. It is really hard to read.
Weird justification on the forums
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Adding trip report
- 2 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 3 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 4 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 5 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 6 places to see
- 7 Staples ad is too wide
- 8 Search feature doesn't work
- 9 Posting links to ones own website.
- 10 Problems with fodors.com
- 11 warm island in January or february
- 12 Fewer guidebooks?
- 13 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 14 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 15 Site VERY slow today
- 16 Escorted Tour Forum
- 17 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 18 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 19 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 20 Paris in October
- 21 Past comments missing
- 22 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 23 Where did the lounge go?
- 24 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 25 BryanC75 !!