It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trouble posting comments? Please Read
- 1 Web site jitters..
- 2 New Forum
- 3 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 4 I like the new structure but
- 5 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 6 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 7 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 8 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 9 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 10 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 11 "Feedback" tab
- 12 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 13 Why did my font and size change on fodors?
- 14 Getting notification on responses
- 15 What constitutes advertising?
- 16 Please make the pink 100 Hotel Awards banner stop!
- 17 iPad App
- 18 IDEAS NEEDED FOR A CHEAP GETAWAY OUT OF COUNTRY AS A NEW SOLO TRAVELER
- 19 Why does "Fodors Lounge" not show up on the list?
- 20 My Posts removed and never heard from Fodor Editors about it.
- 21 possible to have posts from two userid's combined?
- 22 Where did my link
- 23 IOS 7 quirks
- 24 Back to pages not loading
- 25 log in problems