It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Search Update
- 2 Problem with Firefox
- 3 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 4 Clone thread
- 5 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 6 taking pics with my phone
- 7 Umbria Writers Needed
- 8 Banner Ads prevent page from loading
- 9 Can't access The Lounge
- 10 Can't Read Posts on my Samsung Phone
- 11 Writers Need for New Zealand Guide
- 12 Reply Count Not Updating
- 13 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 14 No "report abuse" flag on original posts
- 15 Anyone gone through the marriage visa in the UK?
- 16 "Change Forum" function not working
- 17 Unable to open threads on iPhone
- 18 Forum Topics by Date
- 19 Confused Traveler
- 20 Best Restaurants on Long Beach Island, NJ
- 21 Europe forum hacked? Or just poor translation?
- 22 Paris Pass???
- 23 highlight the date?
- 24 Main Site Search update
- 25 Bad Request Message