It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trouble posting comments? Please Read
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 problem with fodor website
- 2 searching for a poster's name
- 3 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 4 Where is my trip report?
- 5 Adding trip report
- 6 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 7 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 8 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 9 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 10 places to see
- 11 Staples ad is too wide
- 12 Search feature doesn't work
- 13 Posting links to ones own website.
- 14 Problems with fodors.com
- 15 warm island in January or february
- 16 Fewer guidebooks?
- 17 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 18 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 19 Site VERY slow today
- 20 Escorted Tour Forum
- 21 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 22 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 23 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 24 Paris in October
- 25 Past comments missing