It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 A bug on Fodors
- 2 Forums Style Refresh
- 3 My profile picture
- 4 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 5 Introducing MeganM
- 6 Bad Request Message
- 7 Orange globes?
- 8 driving to Nh from Orlando Fl
- 9 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 10 Trouble posting comments? Please Read
- 11 No more trip report symbol?
- 12 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails
- 13 torento airport
- 14 Double post problem
- 15 Please Take Our Survey
- 16 Writers Needed for Japan
- 17 Search feature doesn't work
- 18 discount cruise
- 19 Train Fare
- 20 Trip to Europe from Australia
- 21 a different 'glitch'
- 22 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 23 Background ad...
- 24 site glitch this evening
- 25 Bad type font in reply box