It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Shutting down the Lounge
- 2 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 3 Please de-Google Yourselves
- 4 Outdated Listing(s) in Destinations
- 5 A bug on Fodors
- 6 No page found and kicked off
- 7 My screen goes black,
- 8 AdBloc Plus
- 9 Please bring back the numbered topic list
- 10 Help! Planning Italy & trains
- 11 Introducing MeganM
- 12 Problem accessing old trip reports
- 13 France travel help
- 14 Keep losing posts
- 15 Need your guide
- 16 Forums Style Refresh
- 17 Reporting a problem.
- 18 Constantly getting signed out
- 19 My profile picture
- 20 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 21 Bad Request Message
- 22 Orange globes?
- 23 Trouble posting comments? Please Read
- 24 No more trip report symbol?
- 25 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails