It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 ary supplements is that
- 2 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 3 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 4 Unable to Post a New Topic
- 5 submit not working on US Forum with Washington State tag
- 6 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 7 Travel help from Baltimore to Hilton Head
- 8 Signing off on iPad
- 9 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 10 Can't post links from word doc
- 11 9 days itinerary from North to South
- 12 Rejected for administrator?
- 13 contact a member
- 14 Something odd happening on the Asia Forum
- 15 Is there a way to select 2 countries?
- 16 Northwest road trip
- 17 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 18 All inclusive ideas
- 19 fifth tag
- 20 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 21 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 22 POST DELETED
- 23 Problem with Fodors on Chrome
- 24 Error messages
- 25 Why are weddings full of drama?