It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 2 Error using 'Change Forum'
- 3 Colors - are they permanently discontinued?
- 4 not all threads are topping as they should
- 5 Change Forum not working
- 6 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 7 Can't close ads on mobile version
- 8 Christmas time in Germany and New Year's Eve in Amsterdam
- 9 Reply Count Not Updating
- 10 Report Abuse buttons not working
- 11 HELP! SDHC Card says: Card is not Formatted. Format the Card.
- 12 Travel to europe
- 13 French village stay
- 14 Hello Fodors Staff
- 15 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 16 how to delete a mistaken review
- 17 Submit & Preview Not Working on Some Forums with Pasted Text
- 18 Copy and Paste Still not Working
- 19 Search Update
- 20 Passport
- 21 Help with country posting in title
- 22 Riverboat/bike tours in Europe
- 23 Suspected malware topic on the forum
- 24 Formatting issue on my Kindle Fire
- 25 Tim Store at Rome Airport Fiumicino