It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trouble posting comments? Please Read
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 warm island in January or february
- 2 Staples ad is too wide
- 3 Fewer guidebooks?
- 4 Search feature doesn't work
- 5 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 6 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 7 Site VERY slow today
- 8 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 9 Problems with fodors.com
- 10 Escorted Tour Forum
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 13 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 14 Paris in October
- 15 Past comments missing
- 16 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 17 Where did the lounge go?
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 BryanC75 !!
- 20 Question about Forum Survey
- 21 Fodors survey?
- 22 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 23 Ads appearing right below OP
- 24 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 25 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards