It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Why does Fodors allow obscene and inappropriate posts?
- 2 This might be old news, but Lounge to remain closed when new format arrives
- 3 This is nuts!
- 4 Annoying having to sign in
- 5 Watch a question
- 6 Paris for 3 Days, Italy for 2 weeks?
- 7 Posting on two areas
- 8 Ads cover the screen
- 9 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 10 Please mark my post as report
- 11 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 12 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 13 Posts about moving
- 14 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 15 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 16 Report link not working
- 17 deleting own postings
- 18 New forum Vbulliten
- 19 Post notifications do not load.
- 20 The time stamp is off .. again
- 21 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 22 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 23 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 24 Being banned and not understanding why
- 25 Times off by an hour