It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Login drop-outs on mobile / cell phone
- 2 Cannot post on Europe board
- 3 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 4 New search procedure
- 5 The new welcome/profile doesn't show on my iPad.
- 6 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 7 Carribean forum
- 8 Apartment Vs Hotel
- 9 How to find threads I started?
- 10 How come I have to double click for my profile?
- 11 insurance for stay at home friend
- 12 Sleazy post on Canada forum
- 13 SPAM attack on Asia forum
- 14 test
- 15 Opinions on tipping this employee
- 16 What happened to our Hotel Reviews?
- 17 not all threads are topping as they should
- 18 E-mail Notifications
- 19 Formatting issue on my Kindle Fire
- 20 Europe February Travel
- 21 Full page advert that takes over Fodors
- 22 travel insurance
- 23 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 24 Error using 'Change Forum'
- 25 Colors - are they permanently discontinued?