I need help once again and since you all were such a help the last time I asked a ?? here goes. I would like to fly from Barcelona to London CHEAPLY. I know Easy jet flies BUT what I need to know is what airport is the closest to go to London for 2-3 days to sightsee Big Ben , Buckingham palace etc. Easy jet ODES NOT fly into London Heathrow. which I believe is closest airport. Please Help and once I arrive at airport which is best way to get to center of London?? I will get a hotel near there. Any Ideas of a reasonable CLEAN one?? Thanks soooo much.
trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Search feature doesn't work
- 2 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 3 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 4 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 5 Paris in October
- 6 Past comments missing
- 7 Fewer guidebooks?
- 8 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 9 Where did the lounge go?
- 10 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 11 BryanC75 !!
- 12 Question about Forum Survey
- 13 Fodors survey?
- 14 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 15 Ads appearing right below OP
- 16 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 17 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 18 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 19 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 20 Emailing a Post
- 21 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 22 Packing Tips from You!
- 23 Escorted Tour Forum
- 24 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 25 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania