I need help once again and since you all were such a help the last time I asked a ?? here goes. I would like to fly from Barcelona to London CHEAPLY. I know Easy jet flies BUT what I need to know is what airport is the closest to go to London for 2-3 days to sightsee Big Ben , Buckingham palace etc. Easy jet ODES NOT fly into London Heathrow. which I believe is closest airport. Please Help and once I arrive at airport which is best way to get to center of London?? I will get a hotel near there. Any Ideas of a reasonable CLEAN one?? Thanks soooo much.
trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 warm island in January or february
- 2 Staples ad is too wide
- 3 Fewer guidebooks?
- 4 Search feature doesn't work
- 5 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 6 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 7 Site VERY slow today
- 8 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 9 Problems with fodors.com
- 10 Escorted Tour Forum
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 13 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 14 Paris in October
- 15 Past comments missing
- 16 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 17 Where did the lounge go?
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 BryanC75 !!
- 20 Question about Forum Survey
- 21 Fodors survey?
- 22 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 23 Ads appearing right below OP
- 24 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 25 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards