I need help once again and since you all were such a help the last time I asked a ?? here goes. I would like to fly from Barcelona to London CHEAPLY. I know Easy jet flies BUT what I need to know is what airport is the closest to go to London for 2-3 days to sightsee Big Ben , Buckingham palace etc. Easy jet ODES NOT fly into London Heathrow. which I believe is closest airport. Please Help and once I arrive at airport which is best way to get to center of London?? I will get a hotel near there. Any Ideas of a reasonable CLEAN one?? Thanks soooo much.
trip to London
- 1 Things that don't work
- 2 Why can't I comment on a news item?
- 3 "Back to the top" does not work
- 4 New format issue
- 5 Problems reading Fodor's on my Kindle
- 6 Change Forums Headding
- 7 where is my folder?
- 8 About Eiffel Tower
- 9 Is the lounge totally gone to new posters???
- 10 Why can't I see the Lounge when I use Google Chrome?
- 11 New layout
- 12 Is Fodors having server problems?
- 13 I'm so confused.
- 14 Thank you, Fodors IT staff
- 15 need more info from a member
- 16 Kindle Fire problem today with Fodors
- 17 Members' numbers of posts.
- 18 Access to lounge?
- 19 ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes to Forums Guidelines
- 20 Forum Updates Notification
- 21 Fodors Forums and photo addition
- 22 Triangle of death not working for me.
- 23 Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?
- 24 Best Ski in/out in South lake Tahoe??
- 25 Montreal and Quebec City