I understand you need advertising dollars to survive but the flashing ads are so distracting that it is almsot impossible to read the postings.
To Fodor's-Flashing ads
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards.
- 2 Please Take Our Survey
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 5 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 6 Removing Double-Postings
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 9 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 10 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 11 french woman 39 years old want to learn english
- 12 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 13 problem with fodor website
- 14 searching for a poster's name
- 15 Where is my trip report?
- 16 Adding trip report
- 17 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 18 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 19 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 20 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 21 places to see
- 22 Staples ad is too wide
- 23 Posting links to ones own website.
- 24 Problems with fodors.com
- 25 warm island in January or february