This started happening about a week ago. If I'm reading a thread, and I hit the back button to go back to the thread list, it takes me back several days instead of to the page I was just on. For example, I might be reading the Pearl Harbor thread of this morning in the Lounge, then I hit "back" and it takes me back to a thread list where the most current thread is from December 4th. Any clue?
Thread "back button" on iphone
View all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Web site jitters..
- 2 New Forum
- 3 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 4 I like the new structure but
- 5 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 6 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 7 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 8 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 9 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 10 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 11 "Feedback" tab
- 12 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 13 Why did my font and size change on fodors?
- 14 Getting notification on responses
- 15 What constitutes advertising?
- 16 Please make the pink 100 Hotel Awards banner stop!
- 17 iPad App
- 18 IDEAS NEEDED FOR A CHEAP GETAWAY OUT OF COUNTRY AS A NEW SOLO TRAVELER
- 19 Why does "Fodors Lounge" not show up on the list?
- 20 My Posts removed and never heard from Fodor Editors about it.
- 21 possible to have posts from two userid's combined?
- 22 Where did my link
- 23 IOS 7 quirks
- 24 Back to pages not loading
- 25 log in problems