Editors, this type of floating ad is really bad on a Kindle Fire, and I assume other tablets, too. It tends to float down and cover content and is difficult to close because the X is small and trying to click it rarely works, instead it ends up opening the ad. VERY annoying!
The Fodors Trafalger ad
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 2 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 3 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 4 Paris in October
- 5 Past comments missing
- 6 Fewer guidebooks?
- 7 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 8 Where did the lounge go?
- 9 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 10 BryanC75 !!
- 11 Question about Forum Survey
- 12 Fodors survey?
- 13 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 14 Ads appearing right below OP
- 15 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 16 Search feature doesn't work
- 17 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 18 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 19 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 20 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 21 Emailing a Post
- 22 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 23 Packing Tips from You!
- 24 Escorted Tour Forum
- 25 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda