Editors, this type of floating ad is really bad on a Kindle Fire, and I assume other tablets, too. It tends to float down and cover content and is difficult to close because the X is small and trying to click it rarely works, instead it ends up opening the ad. VERY annoying!
The Fodors Trafalger ad
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 2 Why can't I get inton the Lounge?
- 3 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 4 Asking a question to a specific person
- 5 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 6 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 7 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 8 Two accounts
- 9 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 10 Edit issue
- 11 Logging Out
- 12 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 13 "Preview" not working.
- 14 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 15 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 16 Firefox
- 17 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 18 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 19 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 20 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 21 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 22 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 23 New Forum
- 24 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 25 Get rid of that banner!!!