What changed? I could always log in and my screenname was right at the upper right hand corner. All I had to do was click on it and I'd get all my recent posts and what I had commented on. Suddenly it's gone. There is now a "welcome" which I can click, then click again on "my profile" to get the results. Is there a reason it was necessary to add this extra step?
so why is my name no longer there to click?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 problem with fodor website
- 2 searching for a poster's name
- 3 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 4 Where is my trip report?
- 5 Adding trip report
- 6 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 7 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 8 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 9 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 10 places to see
- 11 Staples ad is too wide
- 12 Search feature doesn't work
- 13 Posting links to ones own website.
- 14 Problems with fodors.com
- 15 warm island in January or february
- 16 Fewer guidebooks?
- 17 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 18 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 19 Site VERY slow today
- 20 Escorted Tour Forum
- 21 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 22 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 23 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 24 Paris in October
- 25 Past comments missing