What changed? I could always log in and my screenname was right at the upper right hand corner. All I had to do was click on it and I'd get all my recent posts and what I had commented on. Suddenly it's gone. There is now a "welcome" which I can click, then click again on "my profile" to get the results. Is there a reason it was necessary to add this extra step?
so why is my name no longer there to click?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Adding trip report
- 2 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 3 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 4 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 5 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 6 places to see
- 7 Staples ad is too wide
- 8 Search feature doesn't work
- 9 Posting links to ones own website.
- 10 Problems with fodors.com
- 11 warm island in January or february
- 12 Fewer guidebooks?
- 13 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 14 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 15 Site VERY slow today
- 16 Escorted Tour Forum
- 17 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 18 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 19 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 20 Paris in October
- 21 Past comments missing
- 22 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 23 Where did the lounge go?
- 24 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 25 BryanC75 !!