I'm a new visitor to the Forums----have only been using for 3 months. Am not a lifelong computer user either. I do have good word processing skills but I'm in the dark as to how to utilize them in forum discussions. I see others employ copy & paste when refering to comments by other participants, but I have no idea how to get to a tool bar while I'm on the forum. How did you all figure out how to do it?
Skills Needed to Participate on Forums
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Search feature doesn't work
- 2 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 3 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 4 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 5 Paris in October
- 6 Past comments missing
- 7 Fewer guidebooks?
- 8 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 9 Where did the lounge go?
- 10 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 11 BryanC75 !!
- 12 Question about Forum Survey
- 13 Fodors survey?
- 14 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 15 Ads appearing right below OP
- 16 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 17 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 18 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 19 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 20 Emailing a Post
- 21 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 22 Packing Tips from You!
- 23 Escorted Tour Forum
- 24 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 25 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania