Pre-cruise Singapore hotel option for 3 nights include Naumi Hotel (boutique hotel currently closed for 12 million dollar renovation) and the Fullerton Hotel (formerly a post office). Costs are identical. Is the location of either superior? We have 2 1/2 days in Singapore!
Singapore Hotel Choice
View all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 2 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 3 Web site jitters..
- 4 New Forum
- 5 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 6 I like the new structure but
- 7 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 8 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 9 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 10 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 11 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 12 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 13 "Feedback" tab
- 14 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 15 Why did my font and size change on fodors?
- 16 Getting notification on responses
- 17 What constitutes advertising?
- 18 Please make the pink 100 Hotel Awards banner stop!
- 19 iPad App
- 20 IDEAS NEEDED FOR A CHEAP GETAWAY OUT OF COUNTRY AS A NEW SOLO TRAVELER
- 21 Why does "Fodors Lounge" not show up on the list?
- 22 My Posts removed and never heard from Fodor Editors about it.
- 23 possible to have posts from two userid's combined?
- 24 Where did my link
- 25 IOS 7 quirks