Pre-cruise Singapore hotel option for 3 nights include Naumi Hotel (boutique hotel currently closed for 12 million dollar renovation) and the Fullerton Hotel (formerly a post office). Costs are identical. Is the location of either superior? We have 2 1/2 days in Singapore!
Singapore Hotel Choice
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 torento airport
- 2 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails
- 3 Please Take Our Survey
- 4 Research on improving your airport experience
- 5 Writers Needed for Japan
- 6 Search feature doesn't work
- 7 discount cruise
- 8 Train Fare
- 9 Trip to Europe from Australia
- 10 a different 'glitch'
- 11 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 12 Background ad...
- 13 site glitch this evening
- 14 Bad type font in reply box
- 16 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 17 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 18 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 19 Offensive ads
- 20 Where to travel?
- 21 Removing Double-Postings
- 22 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 23 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 24 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 25 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced