After working quite a long time on a trip report entitled: Our "Christmas in Paris" Experience, having used Edits and Previews, I was ready to SUBMIT and have no idea what key I may have touched by mistake. Somehow, I "lost" my report! Is there any suggestion where I can look, or how I can retrieve it? At this point, it's very discouraging to think that having spent so much time on it, I may have lost it. Does the Fodor's site have any automatic "save draft"? Can anyone offer any suggestions for retrieving my report? Thanks for any help you can give.
Retrieving report ???
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails
- 2 Research on improving your airport experience
- 3 Please Take Our Survey
- 4 Writers Needed for Japan
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 discount cruise
- 7 Train Fare
- 8 Trip to Europe from Australia
- 9 a different 'glitch'
- 10 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 11 Background ad...
- 12 site glitch this evening
- 13 Bad type font in reply box
- 15 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 16 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 17 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 18 Offensive ads
- 19 Where to travel?
- 20 Removing Double-Postings
- 21 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 22 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 23 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 24 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 25 problem with fodor website