After working quite a long time on a trip report entitled: Our "Christmas in Paris" Experience, having used Edits and Previews, I was ready to SUBMIT and have no idea what key I may have touched by mistake. Somehow, I "lost" my report! Is there any suggestion where I can look, or how I can retrieve it? At this point, it's very discouraging to think that having spent so much time on it, I may have lost it. Does the Fodor's site have any automatic "save draft"? Can anyone offer any suggestions for retrieving my report? Thanks for any help you can give.
Retrieving report ???
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Lisa Shearin Marketing Group: The Raine Benares Novels
- 2 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 3 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 4 Two accounts
- 5 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 6 Firefox
- 7 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 8 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 9 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 10 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 11 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 12 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 13 New Forum
- 14 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 15 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 16 Signing Out
- 17 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 18 Web site jitters..
- 19 I like the new structure but
- 20 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 21 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 22 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 23 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 24 "Feedback" tab
- 25 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance