After working quite a long time on a trip report entitled: Our "Christmas in Paris" Experience, having used Edits and Previews, I was ready to SUBMIT and have no idea what key I may have touched by mistake. Somehow, I "lost" my report! Is there any suggestion where I can look, or how I can retrieve it? At this point, it's very discouraging to think that having spent so much time on it, I may have lost it. Does the Fodor's site have any automatic "save draft"? Can anyone offer any suggestions for retrieving my report? Thanks for any help you can give.
Retrieving report ???
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Background ad...
- 2 a different 'glitch'
- 3 site glitch this evening
- 4 Bad type font in reply box
- 6 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 7 Please Take Our Survey
- 8 Search feature doesn't work
- 9 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 10 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 11 Offensive ads
- 12 Where to travel?
- 13 Removing Double-Postings
- 14 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 15 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 16 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 17 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 18 problem with fodor website
- 19 searching for a poster's name
- 20 Where is my trip report?
- 21 Adding trip report
- 22 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 23 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 24 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 25 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?