After working quite a long time on a trip report entitled: Our "Christmas in Paris" Experience, having used Edits and Previews, I was ready to SUBMIT and have no idea what key I may have touched by mistake. Somehow, I "lost" my report! Is there any suggestion where I can look, or how I can retrieve it? At this point, it's very discouraging to think that having spent so much time on it, I may have lost it. Does the Fodor's site have any automatic "save draft"? Can anyone offer any suggestions for retrieving my report? Thanks for any help you can give.
Retrieving report ???
View all Forums Help activity »
- 1 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 2 Web site jitters..
- 3 New Forum
- 4 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 5 I like the new structure but
- 6 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 7 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 8 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 9 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 10 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 11 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 12 "Feedback" tab
- 13 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 14 Why did my font and size change on fodors?
- 15 Getting notification on responses
- 16 What constitutes advertising?
- 17 Please make the pink 100 Hotel Awards banner stop!
- 18 iPad App
- 19 IDEAS NEEDED FOR A CHEAP GETAWAY OUT OF COUNTRY AS A NEW SOLO TRAVELER
- 20 Why does "Fodors Lounge" not show up on the list?
- 21 My Posts removed and never heard from Fodor Editors about it.
- 22 possible to have posts from two userid's combined?
- 23 Where did my link
- 24 IOS 7 quirks
- 25 Back to pages not loading