As most of you are aware, the Fodor’s forum has been hit hard with recent and ongoing spam. The team at Fodor’s has been working to remove this spam and find a more systematic solution, but unfortunately we are not able to more fully resolve this until we migrate to a platform with more sophisticated anti-spam tools. We hope to do this soon, and will keep the community updated on our progress.
Meanwhile, we will do our best to implement a more effective manual spam-removal schedule, and we understand the stress this has caused many members of this community, and apologize for the delay in finding a permanent solution.
The Fodor's Team
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Places to visit in London in June
- 2 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 3 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 4 Contacting the editors
- 5 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 6 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 7 posts are showing up out of order
- 8 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 9 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 10 Student visa renewal setback
- 11 UK Visa Help
- 12 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 13 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 14 Seattle, Washington
- 15 Fodors password
- 16 Recent Spam Attacks
- 17 No more spam tonight!
- 18 Korean Posts
- 19 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 20 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 21 Europe forum
- 22 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 23 tours in savannah
- 24 Forum redesign progress?
- 25 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?