As most of you are aware, the Fodor’s forum has been hit hard with recent and ongoing spam. The team at Fodor’s has been working to remove this spam and find a more systematic solution, but unfortunately we are not able to more fully resolve this until we migrate to a platform with more sophisticated anti-spam tools. We hope to do this soon, and will keep the community updated on our progress.
Meanwhile, we will do our best to implement a more effective manual spam-removal schedule, and we understand the stress this has caused many members of this community, and apologize for the delay in finding a permanent solution.
The Fodor's Team
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/long-and-strong-male-enhancement/
- 2 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 3 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 4 The time stamp is off .. again
- 5 New forum Vbulliten
- 6 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 7 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 8 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 9 Being banned and not understanding why
- 10 Times off by an hour
- 11 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 12 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 13 U.K. Lobdon
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 15 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 16 Venice - Triest coast
- 17 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 18 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 19 Europe forum
- 20 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 21 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 22 Contacting the editors
- 23 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 24 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 25 posts are showing up out of order