I wanted to let you know that October is anti-bullying month. As members of an active forum, we know all too well that bullying isn't reserved for face-to-face communications. Because of this, I wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone of our policy on personal attacks.
As our guidelines state (http://www.fodors.com/faq/joining.cfm#join2):
Keep it positive and welcoming to a general audience.
The anonymity of the forums sometimes leads people to say things they wouldn't in a face-to face-conversation. Please remain civil and refrain from personal attacks on other posters. Sarcasm, no matter its intent, is a tricky thing to interpret online and may be perceived as a personal attack.
Personal attacks and offensive comments will be removed and can result in the suspension of your account. These include but aren't limited to:
• Profanity and other vulgar, obscene, and sexually suggestive and/or explicit language (no matter how creative the spelling)
• Attacks on an individual or group's race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual preference, political or religious beliefs, or physical characteristics
• Inflammatory material or references
If you have a problem with another poster, you are encouraged to report it to the moderators instead of engaging with the poster.
Thank you for your time and help in keeping our community fun for everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Skin is the maximum exposed a part of our human
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 http://www.supplements4news.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 4 Korean Posts
- 5 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 6 tours in savannah
- 7 Europe forum
- 8 Forum redesign progress?
- 9 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 10 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 11 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 12 helping people find their posts
- 13 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 14 Are your times all messed up?
- 15 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 16 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 17 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 18 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 19 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 20 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 21 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 22 No access to Lounge
- 23 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 24 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 25 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum