I wanted to let you know that October is anti-bullying month. As members of an active forum, we know all too well that bullying isn't reserved for face-to-face communications. Because of this, I wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone of our policy on personal attacks.
As our guidelines state (http://www.fodors.com/faq/joining.cfm#join2):
Keep it positive and welcoming to a general audience.
The anonymity of the forums sometimes leads people to say things they wouldn't in a face-to face-conversation. Please remain civil and refrain from personal attacks on other posters. Sarcasm, no matter its intent, is a tricky thing to interpret online and may be perceived as a personal attack.
Personal attacks and offensive comments will be removed and can result in the suspension of your account. These include but aren't limited to:
• Profanity and other vulgar, obscene, and sexually suggestive and/or explicit language (no matter how creative the spelling)
• Attacks on an individual or group's race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual preference, political or religious beliefs, or physical characteristics
• Inflammatory material or references
If you have a problem with another poster, you are encouraged to report it to the moderators instead of engaging with the poster.
Thank you for your time and help in keeping our community fun for everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 2 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 3 Posts about moving
- 4 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 5 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 6 Report link not working
- 7 deleting own postings
- 8 New forum Vbulliten
- 9 Post notifications do not load.
- 10 The time stamp is off .. again
- 11 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 12 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 13 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 14 Being banned and not understanding why
- 15 Times off by an hour
- 16 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 17 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 18 U.K. Lobdon
- 19 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 20 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 21 Venice - Triest coast
- 22 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 23 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 24 Europe forum
- 25 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website