I wanted to let you know that October is anti-bullying month. As members of an active forum, we know all too well that bullying isn't reserved for face-to-face communications. Because of this, I wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone of our policy on personal attacks.
As our guidelines state (http://www.fodors.com/faq/joining.cfm#join2):
Keep it positive and welcoming to a general audience.
The anonymity of the forums sometimes leads people to say things they wouldn't in a face-to face-conversation. Please remain civil and refrain from personal attacks on other posters. Sarcasm, no matter its intent, is a tricky thing to interpret online and may be perceived as a personal attack.
Personal attacks and offensive comments will be removed and can result in the suspension of your account. These include but aren't limited to:
• Profanity and other vulgar, obscene, and sexually suggestive and/or explicit language (no matter how creative the spelling)
• Attacks on an individual or group's race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual preference, political or religious beliefs, or physical characteristics
• Inflammatory material or references
If you have a problem with another poster, you are encouraged to report it to the moderators instead of engaging with the poster.
Thank you for your time and help in keeping our community fun for everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And fake Passports,Driver’s License,
- 2 Can't post links from word doc
- 3 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 4 9 days itinerary from North to South
- 5 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 6 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 7 Rejected for administrator?
- 8 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 9 contact a member
- 10 Something odd happening on the Asia Forum
- 11 Is there a way to select 2 countries?
- 12 Northwest road trip
- 13 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 14 All inclusive ideas
- 15 fifth tag
- 16 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 17 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 18 POST DELETED
- 19 Problem with Fodors on Chrome
- 20 Error messages
- 21 Why are weddings full of drama?
- 22 Skiathos/Skopelos or Zani/Lefkada
- 23 Travel to swiss with kids
- 24 testing formating
- 25 Inverness to Edinburgh