I wanted to let you know that October is anti-bullying month. As members of an active forum, we know all too well that bullying isn't reserved for face-to-face communications. Because of this, I wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone of our policy on personal attacks.
As our guidelines state (http://www.fodors.com/faq/joining.cfm#join2):
Keep it positive and welcoming to a general audience.
The anonymity of the forums sometimes leads people to say things they wouldn't in a face-to face-conversation. Please remain civil and refrain from personal attacks on other posters. Sarcasm, no matter its intent, is a tricky thing to interpret online and may be perceived as a personal attack.
Personal attacks and offensive comments will be removed and can result in the suspension of your account. These include but aren't limited to:
• Profanity and other vulgar, obscene, and sexually suggestive and/or explicit language (no matter how creative the spelling)
• Attacks on an individual or group's race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual preference, political or religious beliefs, or physical characteristics
• Inflammatory material or references
If you have a problem with another poster, you are encouraged to report it to the moderators instead of engaging with the poster.
Thank you for your time and help in keeping our community fun for everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://www.healthresortstoday.com/dolce-vita-cream/
- 2 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 3 Apple iOS 11
- 4 Fodor's help
- 5 This might be old news, but Lounge to remain closed when new format arrives
- 6 Report link not working
- 7 Posting on two areas
- 8 This is nuts!
- 9 Annoying having to sign in
- 10 Watch a question
- 11 Paris for 3 Days, Italy for 2 weeks?
- 12 Ads cover the screen
- 13 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 14 Please mark my post as report
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 17 Posts about moving
- 18 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 19 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 20 deleting own postings
- 21 New forum Vbulliten
- 22 Post notifications do not load.
- 23 The time stamp is off .. again
- 24 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 25 Slow and No Loading of Fodors