Sometimes I'm not able to comment on topics, when I click on "add a reply" it asks me to sign in, even though I'm already logged in, the box for the reply just doesn't show up. The other day I wasn't able to reply on my own topic, once earlier I couldn't see the replies even though it said there were several responses. Has this happened to anyone else too or am I just so very special?!!!
Not able to comment on some topics, even my own at times!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Advert voice five
- 2 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 3 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 4 Asking a question to a specific person
- 5 Why can't I get inton the Lounge?
- 6 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 7 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 8 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 9 Two accounts
- 10 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 11 Edit issue
- 12 Logging Out
- 13 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 14 "Preview" not working.
- 15 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 16 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 17 Firefox
- 18 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 19 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 20 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 21 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 22 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 23 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 24 New Forum
- 25 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers