Sometimes I'm not able to comment on topics, when I click on "add a reply" it asks me to sign in, even though I'm already logged in, the box for the reply just doesn't show up. The other day I wasn't able to reply on my own topic, once earlier I couldn't see the replies even though it said there were several responses. Has this happened to anyone else too or am I just so very special?!!!
Not able to comment on some topics, even my own at times!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 2 problem with fodor website
- 3 searching for a poster's name
- 4 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 5 Where is my trip report?
- 6 Adding trip report
- 7 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 8 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 9 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 10 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 11 places to see
- 12 Staples ad is too wide
- 13 Search feature doesn't work
- 14 Posting links to ones own website.
- 15 Problems with fodors.com
- 16 warm island in January or february
- 17 Fewer guidebooks?
- 18 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 19 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 20 Site VERY slow today
- 21 Escorted Tour Forum
- 22 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 23 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 24 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 25 Paris in October