Sometimes I'm not able to comment on topics, when I click on "add a reply" it asks me to sign in, even though I'm already logged in, the box for the reply just doesn't show up. The other day I wasn't able to reply on my own topic, once earlier I couldn't see the replies even though it said there were several responses. Has this happened to anyone else too or am I just so very special?!!!
Not able to comment on some topics, even my own at times!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 warm island in January or february
- 2 Staples ad is too wide
- 3 Fewer guidebooks?
- 4 Search feature doesn't work
- 5 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 6 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 7 Site VERY slow today
- 8 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 9 Problems with fodors.com
- 10 Escorted Tour Forum
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 13 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 14 Paris in October
- 15 Past comments missing
- 16 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 17 Where did the lounge go?
- 18 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 19 BryanC75 !!
- 20 Question about Forum Survey
- 21 Fodors survey?
- 22 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 23 Ads appearing right below OP
- 24 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 25 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards