Other posters as will as myself have expressed an interest in a Volunteer Travel Opportunities forum. Some Fodorites have done work with Elephants. Some have constructed water systems or built houses or taught workshops, etc. Great way to travel and give a little back to the world. Please think about creating a new forum for this.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 2 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 3 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 4 Site VERY slow today
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 7 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 8 Paris in October
- 9 Past comments missing
- 10 Fewer guidebooks?
- 11 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 12 Where did the lounge go?
- 13 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 14 BryanC75 !!
- 15 Question about Forum Survey
- 16 Fodors survey?
- 17 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 18 Ads appearing right below OP
- 19 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 20 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 21 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 22 Emailing a Post
- 23 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 24 Packing Tips from You!
- 25 Escorted Tour Forum