Other posters as will as myself have expressed an interest in a Volunteer Travel Opportunities forum. Some Fodorites have done work with Elephants. Some have constructed water systems or built houses or taught workshops, etc. Great way to travel and give a little back to the world. Please think about creating a new forum for this.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Please Take Our Survey
- 2 Offensive ads
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 5 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 6 Removing Double-Postings
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 9 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 10 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 11 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 12 problem with fodor website
- 13 searching for a poster's name
- 14 Where is my trip report?
- 15 Adding trip report
- 16 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 17 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 18 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 19 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 20 places to see
- 21 Staples ad is too wide
- 22 Posting links to ones own website.
- 23 Problems with fodors.com
- 24 warm island in January or february
- 25 Fewer guidebooks?