My husband and i are thinking of going to Montreal and Quebec City this summer.. We are
looking for hotels in both cities that are reasonably priced and are situated in the center of everything. Any ideas and suggestions? natjgc
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 The time stamp is off .. again
- 2 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 3 Volunteer Moderators are here
- 4 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 5 Being banned and not understanding why
- 6 Times off by an hour
- 7 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 8 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 9 U.K. Lobdon
- 10 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 11 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 12 Venice - Triest coast
- 13 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 14 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 15 Europe forum
- 16 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 17 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 18 Contacting the editors
- 19 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 20 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 21 posts are showing up out of order
- 22 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 23 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 24 Student visa renewal setback
- 25 UK Visa Help