I need help planning trip for 2 to italy, norway and iceland on way back to US. 3 weeks. Already airfare has busted my budget, i.e., Mpls to Rome, Venice to Oslo, Bergen to Reykevik, Reykevik to Mpls. - $7500/ea. Want to see Rome, Florence, and Venice. Then Norway in a Nutshell. An overnite in Iceland. Can also reverse the itinerary order. Any help REALLY appreciated? Is it possible for $10,000?
italy and norway in july 2013 -
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Writers Needed for Croatia Guidebook
- 2 Advert voice five
- 3 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 4 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 5 Asking a question to a specific person
- 6 Why can't I get inton the Lounge?
- 7 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 8 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 9 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 10 Two accounts
- 11 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 12 Edit issue
- 13 Logging Out
- 14 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 15 "Preview" not working.
- 16 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 17 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 18 Firefox
- 19 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 20 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 21 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 22 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 23 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 24 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 25 New Forum