I need help planning trip for 2 to italy, norway and iceland on way back to US. 3 weeks. Already airfare has busted my budget, i.e., Mpls to Rome, Venice to Oslo, Bergen to Reykevik, Reykevik to Mpls. - $7500/ea. Want to see Rome, Florence, and Venice. Then Norway in a Nutshell. An overnite in Iceland. Can also reverse the itinerary order. Any help REALLY appreciated? Is it possible for $10,000?
italy and norway in july 2013 -
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 2 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 3 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 4 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 5 places to see
- 6 Staples ad is too wide
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 Posting links to ones own website.
- 9 Problems with fodors.com
- 10 warm island in January or february
- 11 Fewer guidebooks?
- 12 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 14 Site VERY slow today
- 15 Escorted Tour Forum
- 16 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 17 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 18 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 19 Paris in October
- 20 Past comments missing
- 21 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 22 Where did the lounge go?
- 23 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 24 BryanC75 !!
- 25 Question about Forum Survey