Lately, I've been having problems with the site. Even navigating to the site I get an error message at times. Clicking on a thread may get me the thread., but it is just as likely to give me a "site not found" error. I just typed up a detailed description of this problem, and when I hit post, it said "Fodors is not responding" and I lost the post.
Is Fodors having server problems?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Where did the lounge go?
- 2 BryanC75 !!
- 3 Question about Forum Survey
- 4 Fodors survey?
- 5 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 6 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 7 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 8 Ads appearing right below OP
- 9 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 10 Search feature doesn't work
- 11 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 12 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 13 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 14 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 15 Emailing a Post
- 16 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 17 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 18 Packing Tips from You!
- 19 Escorted Tour Forum
- 20 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 21 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
- 22 Post deleted?
- 23 Why can't I get into Fodor's
- 24 Country Sort, Search , & Change Forum Not Working
- 25 Help: Problem with Fodors on a Mac