Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 2 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 3 Two accounts
- 4 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 5 Firefox
- 6 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 7 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 8 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 9 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 10 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 11 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 12 New Forum
- 13 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 14 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 15 Signing Out
- 16 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 17 Web site jitters..
- 18 I like the new structure but
- 19 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 20 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 21 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 22 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 23 "Feedback" tab
- 24 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 25 Why did my font and size change on fodors?