Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 2 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 3 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 4 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 5 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 6 Two accounts
- 7 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 8 Edit issue
- 9 Logging Out
- 10 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 11 "Preview" not working.
- 12 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 13 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 14 Firefox
- 15 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 16 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 17 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 18 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 19 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 20 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 21 New Forum
- 22 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 23 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 24 Signing Out
- 25 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore