Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 2 Paris in October
- 3 Past comments missing
- 4 Fewer guidebooks?
- 5 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 6 Where did the lounge go?
- 7 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 8 BryanC75 !!
- 9 Question about Forum Survey
- 10 Fodors survey?
- 11 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 12 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 13 Ads appearing right below OP
- 14 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 15 Search feature doesn't work
- 16 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 17 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 18 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 19 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 20 Emailing a Post
- 21 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 22 Packing Tips from You!
- 23 Escorted Tour Forum
- 24 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 25 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania