Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Escorted Tour Forum
- 2 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 3 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 4 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 5 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
- 6 Emailing a Post
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 Post deleted?
- 9 Why can't I get into Fodor's
- 10 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 11 Country Sort, Search , & Change Forum Not Working
- 12 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 13 Help: Problem with Fodors on a Mac
- 14 International Travel Tips from You!
- 15 Writer Needed for Vietnam Guidebook
- 16 Help....my original screenname has been suspended
- 17 Why Majorca is not on the Top destination in Europe?
- 18 Packing Tips from You!
- 19 Writers Needed for Croatia Guidebook
- 20 Home base for 2 week stay in Puglia.
- 21 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 22 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 23 Drop down forum menu
- 24 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 25 Tagging help