Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 2 Please Take Our Survey
- 3 Removing Double-Postings
- 4 Search feature doesn't work
- 5 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 6 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 7 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 8 french woman 39 years old want to learn english
- 9 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 10 problem with fodor website
- 11 searching for a poster's name
- 12 Where is my trip report?
- 13 Adding trip report
- 14 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 15 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 16 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 17 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 18 places to see
- 19 Staples ad is too wide
- 20 Posting links to ones own website.
- 21 Problems with fodors.com
- 22 warm island in January or february
- 23 Fewer guidebooks?
- 24 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 25 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced