Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Infuriating pop up ad for Fodor's emails
- 2 Research on improving your airport experience
- 3 Please Take Our Survey
- 4 Writers Needed for Japan
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 discount cruise
- 7 Train Fare
- 8 Trip to Europe from Australia
- 9 a different 'glitch'
- 10 What's with the Pinterest icons next to many of the Asia threads?
- 11 Background ad...
- 12 site glitch this evening
- 13 Bad type font in reply box
- 15 recommendations for specific hotels, restaurants, etc.
- 16 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOTEL REVIEWS?
- 17 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 18 Offensive ads
- 19 Where to travel?
- 20 Removing Double-Postings
- 21 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 22 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 23 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 24 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 25 problem with fodor website