Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 2 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 3 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 4 Site VERY slow today
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 7 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 8 Paris in October
- 9 Past comments missing
- 10 Fewer guidebooks?
- 11 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 12 Where did the lounge go?
- 13 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 14 BryanC75 !!
- 15 Question about Forum Survey
- 16 Fodors survey?
- 17 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 18 Ads appearing right below OP
- 19 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 20 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 21 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 22 Emailing a Post
- 23 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 24 Packing Tips from You!
- 25 Escorted Tour Forum