Our second blog post highlighting your travel tips has gone live.
If you see your profile name credited in the blog post, please email me to request the guidebook of your choice. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your name, mailing address, forums profile name and guidebook title in the email.
You can find a complete list of our available guidebooks here: http://www.fodors.com/guidebooks/
International Travel Tips from You!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Offensive ads
- 2 Please Take Our Survey
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Why no maps in destination pages?
- 5 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 6 Removing Double-Postings
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 9 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 10 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 11 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 12 problem with fodor website
- 13 searching for a poster's name
- 14 Where is my trip report?
- 15 Adding trip report
- 16 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 17 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 18 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 19 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 20 places to see
- 21 Staples ad is too wide
- 22 Posting links to ones own website.
- 23 Problems with fodors.com
- 24 warm island in January or february
- 25 Fewer guidebooks?