When I scroll through posts using my Nexus tablet, the slightest tap activates the yellow triangle for reporting abuse. Honestly, I'm not offended 99.9% of the time, but I can't seem to unring the bell, so to speak. To further complicate things , if the "Report Abuse" box appears, I can't close it because the corner is off the screen. My only solution so far is to close the screen altogether. Maybe it's just a quirk related to this particular device....Anyone else have this problem?
I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 2 problem with fodor website
- 3 searching for a poster's name
- 4 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 5 Where is my trip report?
- 6 Adding trip report
- 7 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 8 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 9 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 10 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 11 places to see
- 12 Staples ad is too wide
- 13 Search feature doesn't work
- 14 Posting links to ones own website.
- 15 Problems with fodors.com
- 16 warm island in January or february
- 17 Fewer guidebooks?
- 18 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 19 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 20 Site VERY slow today
- 21 Escorted Tour Forum
- 22 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 23 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 24 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 25 Paris in October