My new monitor has a rectangular screen, and I can't figure out how to adjust so that the Fodors page takes up the entire screen. Right now, the page is centered in the screen, with 5 inches of blank white space on the left and right of the text. Some other sites fill up the page as soon as I open them. Can someone help?
How to make page fit screen?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 2 "Preview" not working.
- 3 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 4 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 5 Two accounts
- 6 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 7 Firefox
- 8 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 9 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 10 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 11 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 12 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 13 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 14 New Forum
- 15 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 16 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 17 Signing Out
- 18 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 19 Web site jitters..
- 20 I like the new structure but
- 21 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 22 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 23 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 24 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 25 "Feedback" tab