My new monitor has a rectangular screen, and I can't figure out how to adjust so that the Fodors page takes up the entire screen. Right now, the page is centered in the screen, with 5 inches of blank white space on the left and right of the text. Some other sites fill up the page as soon as I open them. Can someone help?
How to make page fit screen?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Where to travel?
- 2 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 3 Please Take Our Survey
- 4 Removing Double-Postings
- 5 Search feature doesn't work
- 6 Barcelona At Christmas & New Year's
- 7 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 8 Ladies' grooming supplies
- 9 french woman 39 years old want to learn english
- 10 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 11 problem with fodor website
- 12 searching for a poster's name
- 13 Where is my trip report?
- 14 Adding trip report
- 15 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 16 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 17 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 18 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 19 places to see
- 20 Staples ad is too wide
- 21 Posting links to ones own website.
- 22 Problems with fodors.com
- 23 warm island in January or february
- 24 Fewer guidebooks?
- 25 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!