How are you doing? Please help me out as I am totally stuck in a small problem which is about editing my post which I have already made live on Fodors.
Here's the link of my post:
You can clearly see that it has all of the tags being appeared as text and I want to edit it to remove all those unwanted tags and URLs from the main post.
Please let me know how I can do that.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 2 Post notifications do not load.
- 3 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 4 The time stamp is off .. again
- 5 New forum Vbulliten
- 6 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 7 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 8 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 9 Being banned and not understanding why
- 10 Times off by an hour
- 11 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 12 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 13 U.K. Lobdon
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 15 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 16 Venice - Triest coast
- 17 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 18 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 19 Europe forum
- 20 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 21 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 22 Contacting the editors
- 23 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 24 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 25 posts are showing up out of order