My husband and I are flying into Dublin on the 26th of April and spending 2 days in Dublin then hiring a car and driving the southern part of Ireland for the next 4 days 28th Mar - 1st Apr (Dublin - Kilkenny - Waterford - Cork - Killarney - Galway. Is this possible to travel these places in 4 days stopping along the way. Not sure where to stay the nights as yet. Any suggestions on places to stay would be greatly appreciated and whether it is doable or not. Side note staying in Galway for a week visiting our daughter who is living there at the moment so can do day trips from there as well. We are from Australia and not very experienced travelers unfortunately so any help would be wonderful. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 2 Ads cover the screen
- 3 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 4 Posts about moving
- 5 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 6 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 7 Report link not working
- 8 deleting own postings
- 9 New forum Vbulliten
- 10 Post notifications do not load.
- 11 The time stamp is off .. again
- 12 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 13 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 14 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 15 Being banned and not understanding why
- 16 Times off by an hour
- 17 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 18 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 19 U.K. Lobdon
- 20 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 21 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 22 Venice - Triest coast
- 23 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 24 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 25 Europe forum