My husband and I are flying into Dublin on the 26th of April and spending 2 days in Dublin then hiring a car and driving the southern part of Ireland for the next 4 days 28th Mar - 1st Apr (Dublin - Kilkenny - Waterford - Cork - Killarney - Galway. Is this possible to travel these places in 4 days stopping along the way. Not sure where to stay the nights as yet. Any suggestions on places to stay would be greatly appreciated and whether it is doable or not. Side note staying in Galway for a week visiting our daughter who is living there at the moment so can do day trips from there as well. We are from Australia and not very experienced travelers unfortunately so any help would be wonderful. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Places to visit in London in June
- 2 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 3 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 4 Contacting the editors
- 5 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 6 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 7 posts are showing up out of order
- 8 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 9 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 10 Student visa renewal setback
- 11 UK Visa Help
- 12 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 13 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 14 Seattle, Washington
- 15 Fodors password
- 16 Recent Spam Attacks
- 17 No more spam tonight!
- 18 Korean Posts
- 19 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 20 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 21 Europe forum
- 22 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 23 tours in savannah
- 24 Forum redesign progress?
- 25 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?