At Fodor's, our goal is to write stories that stoke the travel passions of our readers. Based on traffic results, we discovered that 2013 was a year that focused on the natural beauty of the world.
We scaled the Swiss Alps, discovered the best spots for scuba diving and took a look at America's national landmarks, among many other travels.
For a look at what resonated with you—the Fodors.com community—in 2013, check out our 10 most popular stories of the year!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Where is the General forum?
- 2 ATTENTION MODERATORS - LOTS OF ADS
- 3 Trip Reports
- 4 Posting Survey on Travel Forum?
- 5 How to select a specific country
- 6 Locked out - need help
- 7 Attn: Paul O'Brien, Sr. Community Manager
- 8 Feedback on new profile
- 9 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 10 Black screen
- 11 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 12 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 13 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 14 Maine in Autumn
- 15 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 16 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 17 Charging Apple devices
- 18 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 19 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 20 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 21 Cannot post to a thread
- 22 Travel adapters and converters
- 23 places to see
- 24 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 25 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum