At Fodor's, our goal is to write stories that stoke the travel passions of our readers. Based on traffic results, we discovered that 2013 was a year that focused on the natural beauty of the world.
We scaled the Swiss Alps, discovered the best spots for scuba diving and took a look at America's national landmarks, among many other travels.
For a look at what resonated with you—the Fodors.com community—in 2013, check out our 10 most popular stories of the year!
Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Where did the lounge go?
- 2 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 3 BryanC75 !!
- 4 Question about Forum Survey
- 5 Fodors survey?
- 6 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 7 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 8 Ads appearing right below OP
- 9 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 10 Search feature doesn't work
- 11 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 12 Can't Post A New Topic In The Lounge.................
- 13 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 14 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 15 Emailing a Post
- 16 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 17 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 18 Packing Tips from You!
- 19 Escorted Tour Forum
- 20 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 21 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
- 22 Post deleted?
- 23 Why can't I get into Fodor's
- 24 Country Sort, Search , & Change Forum Not Working
- 25 Help: Problem with Fodors on a Mac