At Fodor's, our goal is to write stories that stoke the travel passions of our readers. Based on traffic results, we discovered that 2013 was a year that focused on the natural beauty of the world.
We scaled the Swiss Alps, discovered the best spots for scuba diving and took a look at America's national landmarks, among many other travels.
For a look at what resonated with you—the Fodors.com community—in 2013, check out our 10 most popular stories of the year!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Brother Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 3 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 4 Europe forum
- 5 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 6 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 7 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 8 Contacting the editors
- 9 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 10 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 11 posts are showing up out of order
- 12 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 13 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 14 Student visa renewal setback
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 17 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 18 Seattle, Washington
- 19 Fodors password
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 No more spam tonight!
- 22 Korean Posts
- 23 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 24 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 25 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??