At Fodor's, our goal is to write stories that stoke the travel passions of our readers. Based on traffic results, we discovered that 2013 was a year that focused on the natural beauty of the world.
We scaled the Swiss Alps, discovered the best spots for scuba diving and took a look at America's national landmarks, among many other travels.
For a look at what resonated with you—the Fodors.com community—in 2013, check out our 10 most popular stories of the year!
Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 2 Why can't I get inton the Lounge?
- 3 Writers Needed for Morocco Guidebook
- 4 Asking a question to a specific person
- 5 mini 'glitch' on the Asia forum.
- 6 Have to sign in every time to get into the lounge
- 7 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 8 Two accounts
- 9 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 10 Edit issue
- 11 Logging Out
- 12 "Search the Forums" - how to clear past searches
- 13 "Preview" not working.
- 14 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 15 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 16 Firefox
- 17 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 18 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 19 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 20 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 21 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 22 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 23 New Forum
- 24 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 25 Get rid of that banner!!!