At Fodor's, our goal is to write stories that stoke the travel passions of our readers. Based on traffic results, we discovered that 2013 was a year that focused on the natural beauty of the world.
We scaled the Swiss Alps, discovered the best spots for scuba diving and took a look at America's national landmarks, among many other travels.
For a look at what resonated with you—the Fodors.com community—in 2013, check out our 10 most popular stories of the year!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 2 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 3 Locked out - need help
- 4 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 5 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 6 Maine in Autumn
- 7 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 8 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 9 Feedback on new profile
- 10 Charging Apple devices
- 11 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 12 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 13 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 14 Cannot post to a thread
- 15 Travel adapters and converters
- 16 places to see
- 17 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 18 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 19 Unable to Post a New Topic
- 20 submit not working on US Forum with Washington State tag
- 21 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 22 Travel help from Baltimore to Hilton Head
- 23 Signing off on iPad
- 24 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 25 Can't post links from word doc