Need some help and feedback with my itinerary. My bf and I are planning to go to Nova Scotia for 10days this late June.
Day 1-2 halifax (any more suggestions? Planning to see citadel,old town clock,waterfront)
Day 2 headout to Cape breton island doing counterclockwise overnight camp at Cape Breton National Park at ingonish, staying in the area mostly swimming
Day 3 head to Cheticamp, overnight on our way will visit some places -( groovy goat farm, lakies head lookout, light house ice cream parlour, lone shieling, hiking syline trail for sunset)
Day 4 whale watching pleasant bay, probably have a little tour at cheticamp.. Im stuck, I dont know if I should head out to Baddeck and have an overnight there but my priority would be to see the Fortress of Louisburg. I dont know if we should stay another night in the island).
Im still working on the other days but we would like to visit peggys cove, lunenberg, mahone bay. Badly need your help guys as I would still need to book our accomodations for this trip. Any input is much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 This might be old news, but Lounge to remain closed when new format arrives
- 2 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 3 Posting on two areas
- 4 This is nuts!
- 5 Annoying having to sign in
- 6 Watch a question
- 7 Paris for 3 Days, Italy for 2 weeks?
- 8 Ads cover the screen
- 9 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 10 Please mark my post as report
- 11 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 12 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 13 Posts about moving
- 14 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 15 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 16 Report link not working
- 17 deleting own postings
- 18 New forum Vbulliten
- 19 Post notifications do not load.
- 20 The time stamp is off .. again
- 21 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 22 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 23 Being banned and not understanding why
- 24 Times off by an hour
- 25 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?