I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 This might be old news, but Lounge to remain closed when new format arrives
- 2 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 3 Posting on two areas
- 4 This is nuts!
- 5 Annoying having to sign in
- 6 Watch a question
- 7 Paris for 3 Days, Italy for 2 weeks?
- 8 Ads cover the screen
- 9 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 10 Please mark my post as report
- 11 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 12 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 13 Posts about moving
- 14 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 15 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 16 Report link not working
- 17 deleting own postings
- 18 New forum Vbulliten
- 19 Post notifications do not load.
- 20 The time stamp is off .. again
- 21 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 22 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 23 Being banned and not understanding why
- 24 Times off by an hour
- 25 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?