I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 2 The time stamp is off .. again
- 3 New forum Vbulliten
- 4 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 5 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 6 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 7 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 8 Being banned and not understanding why
- 9 Times off by an hour
- 10 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 11 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 12 U.K. Lobdon
- 13 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 14 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 15 Venice - Triest coast
- 16 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 17 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 18 Europe forum
- 19 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 20 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 21 Contacting the editors
- 22 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 23 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 24 posts are showing up out of order
- 25 Opera browser not working with Fodors