I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Brother Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 3 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 4 Europe forum
- 5 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 6 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 7 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 8 Contacting the editors
- 9 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 10 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 11 posts are showing up out of order
- 12 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 13 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 14 Student visa renewal setback
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 17 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 18 Seattle, Washington
- 19 Fodors password
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 No more spam tonight!
- 22 Korean Posts
- 23 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 24 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 25 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??