I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Enter to win a trip for two to NYC
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Jump to bottom of thread link is gone?
- 2 How do I log out of Fodor's?
- 3 Two accounts
- 4 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 5 Firefox
- 6 Will the Lounge ever be open to new posters again?
- 7 Help: font change on all my Forums pages
- 8 Travel enthusiasts – the Fodor’s team needs your help!
- 9 Fodor's site is maddeningly slow.....
- 10 Fodor's Top Stories for 2013
- 11 Who do I have to pay to get an edit feature?
- 12 New Forum
- 13 Suggestions on How to Thwart Spammers
- 14 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 15 Signing Out
- 16 BryanC - WELCOME isn't link anymore
- 17 Web site jitters..
- 18 I like the new structure but
- 19 so why is my name no longer there to click?
- 20 Suggestion re page layout (mainly a problem for iPads/tablets)
- 21 The Fodors Trafalger ad
- 22 Suggest added forum under "cruises"
- 23 "Feedback" tab
- 24 Fodors.com Planned Maintenance
- 25 Why did my font and size change on fodors?