I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 생활바카라❇*•❇ ＫＯＯ２８.ＣＯＭ ❇•*❇생활바카라
- 2 highlight the date?
- 3 Main Site Search update
- 4 Bad Request Message
- 5 Train from Avignon to Aix-en-Provence
- 6 No more lounge?
- 7 Wht do I have to sign in every day to comment?
- 8 big sur monteray and Yosemite
- 9 Summer Loving.....
- 10 Sixt fraudulent damage claim spain
- 11 Why are boards not updating, and fix the *** jump
- 12 No page found and kicked off
- 13 Shopping close to Route 81?
- 14 Black Viatour Advert Box
- 15 FLASHING ADS…REPEATED SIGNING IN
- 16 Please de-Google Yourselves
- 17 Outdated Listing(s) in Destinations
- 18 A bug on Fodors
- 19 My screen goes black,
- 20 AdBloc Plus
- 21 Please bring back the numbered topic list
- 22 Help! Planning Italy & trains
- 23 Introducing MeganM
- 24 Problem accessing old trip reports
- 25 France travel help