I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Northwest road trip
- 2 Can't Submit or Preview in my own thread
- 3 All inclusive ideas
- 4 fifth tag
- 5 Can I subscribe to threads?
- 6 Can You Please Get Rid of a Spammer?
- 7 contact a member
- 8 POST DELETED
- 9 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 10 Problem with Fodors on Chrome
- 11 Error messages
- 12 Why are weddings full of drama?
- 13 Skiathos/Skopelos or Zani/Lefkada
- 14 Travel to swiss with kids
- 15 testing formating
- 16 Inverness to Edinburgh
- 17 Need area maps within countries/regions/cities
- 18 Costa Rica - Where to Stay and What to Do
- 19 time stamp is off
- 20 long running script
- 21 Forgot to select trip report - can I fix it?
- 22 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 23 Airport Transfers London
- 24 Can't post new topic in Europe forum.
- 25 Rome to Poggibonsi