I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Leave this page?
- 2 ATTENTION MODERATORS - LOTS OF ADS
- 3 Where is the General forum?
- 4 Trip Reports
- 5 Posting Survey on Travel Forum?
- 6 How to select a specific country
- 7 Locked out - need help
- 8 Attn: Paul O'Brien, Sr. Community Manager
- 9 Feedback on new profile
- 10 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 11 Black screen
- 12 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 13 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 14 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 15 Maine in Autumn
- 16 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 17 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 18 Charging Apple devices
- 19 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 20 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 21 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 22 Cannot post to a thread
- 23 Travel adapters and converters
- 24 places to see
- 25 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads