I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Recent Spam Attacks
- 2 Relocated
- 3 Triangle failures
- 4 Stop the Death Spiral
- 5 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 6 Thread on Europe board disappeared?
- 7 Confusion over platform change?
- 8 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 9 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 10 Kindly restore Otherchelebi's excellent thread!
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 13 Thanks, Fodor's monitors!
- 14 Photos Disappeared from Profile?
- 15 southern spain
- 16 Authentication required
- 17 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 18 Student Visa from France to the Uk
- 19 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 20 Rent car in Bangor & return in Halifax possibility
- 21 Spring Family Trip to Italy
- 22 Los Angeles first time - couple
- 23 Road Trip from Fulham to isle Of Skye
- 24 Itinerary for SI-nz
- 25 I broke my triangle or my triangle is broken.