I wanted to let you know about a contest we have going on here at Fodor's. From now until September 28th, you can enter to win a trip to NYC to Fodor's biggest night of the year, the 100 Hotel Awards on November 13th.
The winner will receive a trip for two to NYC on November 10-14, 2012, including round-trip airfare and four-night stay at a Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winner, admittance for two to the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards celebration, and lunch with Fodor's publisher Amanda D'Acierno and Fodor's executive editorial director Arabella Bowen.
To enter, Go to http://www.fodors.com/world/ and select the geographic location of the hotel you'd like to review, or simply search for the hotel name. Hotel stays must have occurred in the last 12 months and reviews must be at least 200 characters in length.
Once you've written your review, click "Yes, I would like to submit my entry in Fodor's contest..." and voilà, you've entered. The more hotels you review, the more chances you have to win.
Official rules can be found here: http://www.fodors.com/hotel-review-contest/rules.html
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Quite Simple Ways To Create The Skin Wonderful
- 2 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 3 Recent Spam Attacks
- 4 Korean Posts
- 5 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 6 tours in savannah
- 7 Europe forum
- 8 Forum redesign progress?
- 9 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 10 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 11 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 12 helping people find their posts
- 13 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 14 Are your times all messed up?
- 15 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 16 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 17 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 18 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 19 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 20 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 21 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 22 No access to Lounge
- 23 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 24 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 25 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum