I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Feedback on new profile
- 2 Traveling thru Pearson to US
- 3 Leave this page?
- 4 "Date vs Relevance" gone?
- 5 Croatia - 8-10 days - 4 days sailing
- 6 ATTENTION MODERATORS - LOTS OF ADS
- 7 Where is the General forum?
- 8 Trip Reports
- 9 Posting Survey on Travel Forum?
- 10 How to select a specific country
- 11 Locked out - need help
- 12 Attn: Paul O'Brien, Sr. Community Manager
- 13 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 14 Black screen
- 15 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 16 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 17 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 18 Maine in Autumn
- 19 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 20 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 21 Charging Apple devices
- 22 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 23 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 24 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 25 Cannot post to a thread
Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?