I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/magnetique-hair-growth/
- 2 http://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/muscle-rampage/
- 3 The time stamp is off .. again
- 4 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
- 5 Volunteer Moderators are here
- 6 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 7 Being banned and not understanding why
- 8 Times off by an hour
- 9 CHANGING THE TAGS ON THREADS?
- 10 Can't submit answers on threads.
- 11 U.K. Lobdon
- 12 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
- 13 I can't get "Preview" to work
- 14 Venice - Triest coast
- 15 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
- 16 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
- 17 Europe forum
- 18 Major Lounge changes coming soon
- 19 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 20 Contacting the editors
- 21 and threads aren't topping as they should....
- 22 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 23 posts are showing up out of order
- 24 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 25 Did you just change the font to bold?
Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?