I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 2 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 3 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 4 Recent Spam Attacks
- 5 Relocated
- 6 Triangle failures
- 7 Stop the Death Spiral
- 8 Can't Report Advertising or Spam
- 9 Thread on Europe board disappeared?
- 10 Confusion over platform change?
- 11 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 12 Kindly restore Otherchelebi's excellent thread!
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 15 Thanks, Fodor's monitors!
- 16 Photos Disappeared from Profile?
- 17 southern spain
- 18 Authentication required
- 19 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 20 Student Visa from France to the Uk
- 21 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 22 Rent car in Bangor & return in Halifax possibility
- 23 Spring Family Trip to Italy
- 24 Los Angeles first time - couple
- 25 Road Trip from Fulham to isle Of Skye
Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?