I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 If you can't stop the spam on the US forum
- 2 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 3 Locked out - need help
- 4 My whole St Lucia trip report was deleted by mistake
- 5 suggestions for Grand Teton Yellowstone visit
- 6 Maine in Autumn
- 7 Can't upload/save new profile picture
- 8 Boston, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket
- 9 Feedback on new profile
- 10 Charging Apple devices
- 11 "For a sneak preview" glitch
- 12 Robert Briscoe Contact Info
- 13 Error in tagging 5th country & auto-duplicate post
- 14 Cannot post to a thread
- 15 Travel adapters and converters
- 16 places to see
- 17 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 18 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 19 Unable to Post a New Topic
- 20 submit not working on US Forum with Washington State tag
- 21 Schengen Visa and some doubts
- 22 Travel help from Baltimore to Hilton Head
- 23 Signing off on iPad
- 24 Huge yellow Maryland Ads.....
- 25 Can't post links from word doc
Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?