I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Fodor's Go List 2015 Has Been Announced
- 2 What does it take to get rid of a bad poster?
- 3 problem with fodor website
- 4 searching for a poster's name
- 5 Fodors Lounge suggestion
- 6 Where is my trip report?
- 7 Adding trip report
- 8 Even though spam posts have been deleted, the threads are still topped
- 9 Moderators, you might want to take down this poster
- 10 Singapore Hotel Choice
- 11 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 12 places to see
- 13 Staples ad is too wide
- 14 Search feature doesn't work
- 15 Posting links to ones own website.
- 16 Problems with fodors.com
- 17 warm island in January or february
- 18 Fewer guidebooks?
- 19 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 20 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 21 Site VERY slow today
- 22 Escorted Tour Forum
- 23 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 24 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 25 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions