Forums Help Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

View all Forums Help activity »
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3 The time stamp is off .. again
  4. 4 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
  5. 5 Volunteer Moderators are here
  6. 6 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
  7. 7 Being banned and not understanding why
  8. 8 Times off by an hour
  10. 10 Can't submit answers on threads.
  11. 11 U.K. Lobdon
  12. 12 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow
  13. 13 I can't get "Preview" to work
  14. 14 Venice - Triest coast
  15. 15 My emails to warn you ALWAYS are returned
  16. 16 Feedback/help itinerary for nova scotia
  17. 17 Europe forum
  18. 18 Major Lounge changes coming soon
  19. 19 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
  20. 20 Contacting the editors
  21. 21 and threads aren't topping as they should....
  22. 22 Fodors time/date is wrong
  23. 23 posts are showing up out of order
  24. 24 Opera browser not working with Fodors
  25. 25 Did you just change the font to bold?
View next 25 » Back to the top

Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?

Jump to last reply


I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

7 Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.