I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 2 helping people find their posts
- 3 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 4 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 5 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 6 Are your times all messed up?
- 7 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 8 Forum redesign progress?
- 9 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 10 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 11 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 12 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 13 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 14 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 15 Recent Spam Attacks
- 16 No access to Lounge
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 18 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 19 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 20 And now on US forum
- 21 Stop the Death Spiral
- 22 Personal Hotel and Restaurant Reviews are no longer able to be viewed??
- 23 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 24 Relocated
- 25 Triangle failures
Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?