I am an American Citizen holding a valid US passport. My wife is a citizen of Ukraine but holds a permanent resident Green Card in the US. We are planning a trip to Ukraine this summer and would like to take a side trip while there to visit Prague, Czechoslovakia and possibly Budapest also. My question is this: Does my wife need a Shengen visa to make such a trip to Czechoslovakia or Hungary if she is a permanent resident green card holder in the US? Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Help Finding Post I Created
- 2 Is anyone else having problems getting into this website?
- 3 Apple iOS 11
- 4 Fodor's help
- 5 This might be old news, but Lounge to remain closed when new format arrives
- 6 Report link not working
- 7 Posting on two areas
- 8 This is nuts!
- 9 Annoying having to sign in
- 10 Watch a question
- 11 Paris for 3 Days, Italy for 2 weeks?
- 12 Ads cover the screen
- 13 Report Abuse buttons no longer work
- 14 Please mark my post as report
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 New Fodors VBulletin forum coming soon -- discuss!
- 17 Posts about moving
- 18 Remove the post - not just the Page!
- 19 Trouble viewing US Trip Reports
- 20 deleting own postings
- 21 New forum Vbulliten
- 22 Post notifications do not load.
- 23 The time stamp is off .. again
- 24 Lounge on I Pad ?
- 25 Slow and No Loading of Fodors
Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?